Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ PAN AMERICA®

2024 pan america

<< < (5/5)

ACfixer:
Been a while guys... been slack on checking in here my apologies. This bike IMO is the coolest thing to come out of the MOCO in quite a while, if I can find some other riders around me I'll take the plunge.

FLSTFI Dave:
I saw the CVO Pan America in person yesterday.  Wow, it is a very sharp bike, metal flack in black is very good, red also has flake in it.  The price point on it is very good.  I did the math, when you take my 21 Pan America Special and add the cost of everything I added which is on the CVO my bike is only 2300 dollars less.  My PAS is about 1K less then a 2024 PAS.  So if your looking at a 24 PAS, and going to add hard bags, fog lights, quick shift, skid plate, muffler guard and so on the CVO is only 1K or so more, which is in my opinion a good deal.  If I were buying a Pan America today, it would be the CVO.

My 23.5 CVO is not a good deal, its way over the price of a new road glide. 

awalker14:
So, I've been off the CVO website for about 3 years since i sold my 2006 CVO Ultra and have been riding a BMW R1200GSA as a second bike from 2010 to 2019 when I then traded for a 2019 R1250 BMW GSA. I love "Adventure" riding both on and off road, having done a Continental Divide ride in 2019 from Montana to New Mexico with about 75% of it offroad, and going about half way down the Baja Peninsula in 2020. Having seen the Pan America and test riding it a few times since it came out in 2021, it looked like Harley really put a lot of work into coming up with an advanced Adventure Bike to compete with BMW's 40 years of experience with the GS/GSA's.  Anyway, I've put over 80,000 miles on the two BMW's and decided to make a move back to Harley and got the 2024 Pan America CVO about 3 weeks ago.  I've still got my GSA wanting to compare them to make sure I was happy with the Pan America but I can tell you as of now, I really like it.  A new BMW 1300 GS today goes out the door for about 30K and I paid about that out the door for the CVO.  I'm happy with the choice so far.

FLSTFI Dave:
Conflagrations on the CVO Pan America.  I hope it treats you well.  Its a great looking bike.  If you buy a regular PAS and add bags and all the stuff on the CVO you are less than 1K from the cost of the PA.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version