Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Dropped my 19 CVO RG off to Hillside motorcycle on Monday for 128 build  (Read 5563 times)

HD Street Performance

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
Re: Dropped my 19 CVO RG off to Hillside motorcycle on Monday for 128 build
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2020, 09:40:12 AM »

The only controlled standards are the correction method.
From there it is a Dynojet WAG full of inconsistency. There is not even a direct correlation to flywheel horsepower.
I wish shops could run these on a water brake first.

GMR-PERFORMANCE

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • TX

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2020, 10:08:56 AM »

I agree that a proper kit that is tuned correctly should be showing very close numbers one to the next . I have had our bikes on several local and all where very close one place I had to laugh .
SF drum and it showed +10/12  But if you take out the DJ correction and run SF correction it was very close . SF allows you to use what ever you want .
2012 SHARK  S&S 124 150/140   www.gmrperformance.com

scotman623

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2020, 05:38:08 PM »

UPDATE!!! Bike was finished but I decided to make a change before I pick it up.... I talked with Scott at Hillside and we both agree that the build could use more air, I had the build done and tried leaving the stock Air cleaner on because I really like the look of the OEM setup.. I decided to go with the FM Ventilator kit they make for Big bore kits!!!! Of course it sits at Hillside waiting for the stock cover to arrive from H-D Grrrrrr... Hopefully it shows up this week and I can go pick up my bike.. I’m patiently waiting to head to Daytona to visit my Father and test out the new build.. I also will be having it Dyno tuned again in Florida just to have 2-3 different maps before I post up my build list and Dyno charts...Love this forum and I really enjoy the different conversations on it.. Scott.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 22 queries.