Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Electra GlideĀ®

Performance Mods

<< < (3/4) > >>

TraumaSlave:
Holy Resurrection Bat Man.

McLarenCVO04:
I am wondering the same questions lol. Finding an open source tuner for our bikes seems to be a challenge as well.

OBB:

--- Quote from: McLarenCVO04 on January 11, 2022, 08:48:10 AM ---I am wondering the same questions lol. Finding an open source tuner for our bikes seems to be a challenge as well.

--- End quote ---
Open source tuner?

McLarenCVO04:
I was told to buy something that was tuneable and not just uploading maps. Maybe that was the wrong advice. Set me straight on a good tuner to buy lol.

OBB:

--- Quote from: McLarenCVO04 on January 11, 2022, 09:43:35 AM ---I was told to buy something that was tuneable and not just uploading maps. Maybe that was the wrong advice. Set me straight on a good tuner to buy lol.

--- End quote ---
TTS is one. I believe Power Vision is another. I've always had someone tune my bikes so I can't speak for usage of them. I think I saw where you're in Mansfield. I'm not familiar with the aptitude of Hale's mechanics on their work. Roader's racing to the north is pretty good at what they do and also Sheffer over in Evansville (that's a bit of a haul) is also very reputable. I'll say that once my bikes have been tuned, there was no reason to touch them as any upgrades were done before hand.

If you're just looking for a one time tune, I'd pay someone to do it and let them use what they're the most comfortable with. If it's going to be an ongoing process, find the one that will be that you'll be the most comfortable with.

The big guns will be along to give much better advice than I did but I thought I'd toss out the info I have based on my experience.

sent using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version