Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Electra GlideĀ®

Performance Mods

<< < (2/4) > >>

geezerglide:
JCZ,

Once Charlie and Hippo get finshed with the build, install, tuned and run in, will dyno bike, am bringing rest of engine to Phoenix around Nov. 4 - 5.

Also going to the Bike Show in Tempe that weekend. I guess Paul and Paulie are going to be there.

Will bring you guys up to date.

If any one is going to be in Phoenix for the NASCAR Race or Bike Show that weekend shoot me a post where you will be and maybe we can get together for a beer.

geezerglide

hd-dude:
JCZ,
I am in San Leandro Its right next to Oakland if your not familiar with it.
Has anyone used the Thunder header with the false left pipe? I had a thunder header on my Road king and it performed well.

JCZ:

--- Quote ---JCZ,
I am in San Leandro Its right next to Oakland if your not familiar with it.
Has anyone used the Thunder header with the false left pipe? I had a thunder header on my Road king and it performed well.
--- End quote ---

Know well, where San Leandro is.  AK is from Cupertino and Hotrodstitcher (both from this site) is from the same area.  We all get together from time to time.  There are several more here from Sac and the bay area, too.

Somebody here, actually, I think two different people here are running the Thunderheader with the false left side.  If I could do my exhaust over, that's what I'd go with.  I run Thunderheader for years on several different bikes and finally switched to Vance & Hines Pro Pipe for something a little more quiet.  But I really miss the Thunderheader deep sound.  Thunderheader is the best sounding exhaust on the market in my opnion.

mr_magoo:
What ever mods you go with have someone that is good dyno tune the bike before and after you won't be sorry.

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: hd-dude on October 25, 2004, 04:14:22 PM ---I just picked up my 05 SEEG and love it!!! Wondering what the consensus is for aftermarket pipes, cams, intake ect.

Thanks and great site!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

--- End quote ---

Welcome aboard HD-Dude.  Those 05s were great bikes.  Here's hoping you get a good handle on and really enjoy doing all that work yourself !!   :drink:   :huepfenlol2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version