Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: boom box  (Read 2495 times)

anzac

• Full CVO Member
boom box
« on: January 29, 2014, 06:51:42 PM »

just got my bike back ( CVO 110) from the dealer, 1000 mile service and I notice the Media bar on the screen is not lit up and nothing happens if I push it, anybody have any clue on how
to turn it on with haveing to take it back to the dealer and spend hours with them
thanks for any input

King Glide

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's still Good To Be King !
    • LA

• CVO1: 2016 Roadglide Ultra
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra Limited
    • CVO3: 2011 Roadglide Ultra
Re: boom box
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 09:50:11 PM »

Did you push and hold the on/off/mute button ? I have to hold it for a couple seconds....
Got another shark and there's blood in the wind.
Back to the dark side !
  Personalized Plate
         GD2BKG

anzac

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 01:03:18 PM »

Thanks King Glide, the radio works, its just that one bar that states Media is not lit up and nothing happens when you push it, everything else is lit up and OK

scottt

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 02:56:51 PM »

Thanks King Glide, the radio works, its just that one bar that states Media is not lit up and nothing happens when you push it, everything else is lit up and OK

If my memory serves me right; you must have something plugged into your media connection, like your iPod. Or have your phone connected via Bluetooth. When one of the selections does not lite up it means that selection is not functioning. Example: My XM Satellite selection did not lite up until I activated XM. I hope this works for you, I have a 2014 Limited with the 6.5 Boom Box. I think it works the same as the CVO Boom Box.

Scott

anzac

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 10:18:51 PM »

thanks everybody, you were right. when I put the bike in for service I guess they disconnect the radio or something so all my settings had to be redone, when I paired my phone up again using blue tooth the media button came alive
I love this website

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.