Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

Joining the Shark club!!

<< < (2/21) > >>

Mikey:
Good choice! You will not be disappointed!

noharley:
Rouge'lides are definitely addictive. I've been waiting on H-D to stir me with a color/feature combo since selling the '09 SE Electric Orange in '13.

rayson56:
Thanks everyone, I'm really looking forward to the new machine. I keep checking out this video that I found online which also helped a lot in my decision making process.

FLSTFI Dave:
Great Choice.  I'm a huge road glide fan, I'm on my 4th one, put over 45K on each of the last ones.

--- Quote from: cvostu on September 30, 2017, 09:53:04 AM ---Great choice!! I really believe that once you go shark.  It's really hard to go back. .  Even though there was no cvo rg in 17. Some bought street glides. . They didn't want to wait but maybe wanted the new motor.  I think some might be sorry they didn't wait.  I'm not going back.  That I will say. . Congrats on the new ride.  Engoy. . Stuart.

--- End quote ---

I bought my First Street Glide in 17, the CVO.  Not a bad bike, but I really wanted a road glide, and was missing one.  So I got the First CVO Road Glide Smoky Mountain had.  I was first in line.  I put 20,526 on the Street glide in 11 months.

So glad to be back on a road glide, taking it in for the 1K service today, I have only been on land for 6 days of my owner ship of the bike.

skratch:
congrats on joining the shark club.  we have cookies  :2vrolijk_21:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version