Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Dyno Sheet after 117" Install w/ SESPT & Auto Tune  (Read 3155 times)

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 YELLOW!!
Re: Dyno Sheet after 117" Install w/ SESPT & Auto Tune
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2019, 09:37:08 PM »

Baffles sure helped you where you needed it. Thats that seat of the pants you felt. As Dave said, good tuner, TTS or something to that effect will make an improvement. Good tuner, TTS, and some head work will really help curtail that new bug you have....  ;D
Most great stores start with a bad decision

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
  • Scars only show where we've been, Live Life
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RGU Carbon Dust/Autumn Sunset
    • CVO2: 2011 Road Glide Ultra
    • CVO3: 2010 Road Glide Custom
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2019, 11:46:15 PM »

Thank you all for your help and advice. This a all a learning experiance for me and I am making mistakes as I go but also learning. Building this Harley is nothing like building my Jeep but I am getting the same enjoyment out of it. As I go along I'm sure I'll be asking stupid questions but you guys always seem to have an answer and appreciate you not rippin me to bad.

Now I just need to win the Lotto so I can do everything I'd like to be able to do.

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 YELLOW!!
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2019, 07:18:25 PM »

One thing I have learned about here is there is always someone willing to help and answer questions. I have asked a lot of stupid questions, we all have at some point, and me for one am sure that my asking of stupid questions isn't over with so join in...  ;D
Most great stores start with a bad decision

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
  • Scars only show where we've been, Live Life
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RGU Carbon Dust/Autumn Sunset
    • CVO2: 2011 Road Glide Ultra
    • CVO3: 2010 Road Glide Custom
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2019, 09:37:25 PM »

Being this is my FIRST ever dyno of any of my bikes I had no idea what to expect. I do wish I could be in there watching them run the bike and learn more about what they are doing. I'd like to learn more about how to do all this. But I also understand safety issues and insurance so I get why I can't.

I tried watching the training video from HD for the SEPST and will admit I am a little lost. I need to watch it again and maybe some of it will sink in and I'll have the lightbulb go on.

I'm glad I was able to correct that dip and now have a bike that is more enjoyable to ride.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 21 queries.