Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: TTS Vs Power Vision ?  (Read 1272 times)

Pan1

• Full CVO Member
TTS Vs Power Vision ?
« on: September 29, 2019, 10:03:25 PM »

Just hit a deer and totaled my bike. While my body is mending, I am trying to research tuners for 2020 models. I know many have had success with TTS in the past but I believe some of the other reputable kits are using Power Vision with an auto tune function. No specific engine kit has been picked out yet but I  am looking for reliable  125 hp and 125 Torque out of either a 117 ci or 124 ci combo. My CVO was HD parts 117 kit with Fullsac x-pipe, 2" baffles and the 585 HD  cam instead of the 259 cam. With some dyno tune time it delivered 117 HP and 127 TQ so I figure the 4 valve heads and slightly higher compression on the M-8 should create a little more power.

Smoketown

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

• CVO1: 2013 FLHTCUSE8
Re: TTS Vs Power Vision ?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 05:33:23 AM »

If you have a trusted dyno tech, ask him.

I'll bet he actually works with more tuners in a year than most see in a lifetime.

Cheers,
Smoketown

scotman623

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

Re: TTS Vs Power Vision ?
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 10:47:43 AM »

Both tuners work great, I have used them both... I just like the power vision for ease of use, others will vote TTS, are you going to be installing them and loading your own maps?, if not I would ask your tuner what he is most comfortable using and going with his advice..

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.