Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Supertrapp SE's  (Read 3025 times)

nixobilly

• Elite CVO Member
  • 07 'CUSE2 B & O ------ 09 BMW R1200GSA
    • TX
Re: Supertrapp SE's
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 12:25:26 AM »

Hoist,

Don't ya just love ridin' a Harley???  Our scoots are only for thinkers!!!

I'm sure there is a Davidson in the engineering team with a twin in Manufacturing who throw us curves to see what we are made of.....

Mark

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 12:27:43 AM »

Hoist,

Don't ya just love ridin' a Harley???  Our scoots are only for thinkers!!!

I'm sure there is a Davidson in the engineering team with a twin in Manufacturing who throw us curves to see what we are made of.....

Mark

Funny Mark, sometimes I think my last 35 years of riding are a true test! I'm waiting to find out if I passed! ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2007, 07:23:36 AM »

Does anyone know
how do these pipes compare to Harleys Screaming Eagle slash cut one piece pipes as in loudness. Im looking at buying a pair these Supertrapp slippons if there quieter than the Harley mufflers.
Thanks
 Dave

Don't know about the 07 versions of HD slash cut one piece, but the previous ones had a totally different sound than the model with the seperate end caps.  A lot more "tinny" and I did not care for them at all.  Plus, they don't look as nice on the bike, IMO.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

DavidB

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2007, 10:45:13 PM »

Anyone have these slip-ons on their bagger?  They appear to perform well and sound well (Good tone, not much louder than stock - my pref).  I'm a little nervous about where the muffler connects to the headers.  This looks like prime country for potential bluing.  Any experience?  Any pics with these mufflers on your bike?  Thanks much!

I bought a set of these today and I think they sound great. Good low tone .
I tried Vance & Hines ovals ( To Loud ) after three  400 mile days.          For Sale
I tried the Old Slash Cut Screaming Eagles. Just did not like the sound.    For Sale
I tried Screaming Eagle pipes with End caps. Still to loud after an all day ride. ( Could hear nothing) Sold
Touring Mufflers to quiet and no HP Or Torque.

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 21 queries.