Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: New EFI Tuning Products  (Read 3345 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: New EFI Tuning Products
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2007, 06:46:12 PM »

You can buy this, its a lot of work, you can tune with wide band sensors, but you then need to change back to the narrrow band ones after the tune, and what good i that?   TTEC is not easy, ask Harry.
Thunderdome is easy and ..................faster than Harry.....

Rhino

Its not hard its just a bit of time consumption and map conversion.   But the reason its ok with me is the results still make me faster than Rhino and I give up with 70 pounds on top of that.   Thats the reason he is wracking his brain playing with the TMAT to try and make it work better for him.   Wouldn't ya think a closed loop system with a setup map would be enough for him and most others.  Isnt that the whole reason to buy it .. it learns and runs no fuss no muss :)   

"SERT with narrow bands sensors"  Once they bike is tuned it won't matter if you have the narrows in there cause its set up to run at that point if you used the DTT / WegoII and besides the narrows are defeated if you set the fuel to anything other than 14.5 or 14.6 so they are inactive and never go into closed loop.

And to think he has more time dinking with his TMAT than I do with the SERT / DTT and WegoII.

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

kojak

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 08:05:03 PM »

I hear ya Bro! It took me 2 months to get a new LED gas gauge. Old one crapped out on me with less than 1000 miles on my SERK.
kojak
2022 CVO RGL
2022 Apex FLTRK Traded
2021 CVO Limited Bronze Armor Sold
2019 RGS Billiard Blue Traded
2017 CVO Limited Spiked Olive Traded
2016 CVO SG Stardust Traded
2013 CVO RG Atomic Orange Sold
2010 CVO SG Cobalt Sold
2007 CVO RK Blue Traded
2005 CVO EG Teal Traded
And some 20 other bikes over 45 years

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2007, 09:35:23 PM »

Its not hard its just a bit of time consumption and map conversion.   But the reason its ok with me is the results still make me faster than Rhino and I give up with 70 pounds on top of that.   Thats the reason he is wracking his brain playing with the TMAT to try and make it work better for him.   Wouldn't ya think a closed loop system with a setup map would be enough for him and most others.  Isnt that the whole reason to buy it .. it learns and runs no fuss no muss :)   

"SERT with narrow bands sensors"  Once they bike is tuned it won't matter if you have the narrows in there cause its set up to run at that point if you used the DTT / WegoII and besides the narrows are defeated if you set the fuel to anything other than 14.5 or 14.6 so they are inactive and never go into closed loop.

And to think he has more time dinking with his TMAT than I do with the SERT / DTT and WegoII.

It does sound like he works an awful lot on tuning that auto tuning system. What's up wit dat?

Rhino

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2007, 06:37:27 PM »

Harry, you know better, and I like to drink, I mean dink with the AT becasue we are running 2 different concepts. The AT learns and follows exactly what one wants, and then autotunes for AFR's hot, cold, low and high altitude automatically. Your device on the other hand, may be -perfect one day, but as barometric and altitude and temp changes occur, you unit will not auto-matically follow. 

Therefore, I look at the AUTOtuner differently than most. It can be a install and forget, but the maps, they are not perfect on every bike, so I dink for perfection.  That is why I continue to be the fastest. Like the other day, for example, when I was on almost one wheel, smokin my rear, looking at you in the rear view. 

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 24 queries.