CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

screamin eagle breather

<< < (6/6)

georgw221:

--- Quote from: CVODON on May 29, 2020, 06:12:33 PM ---This is what you need.
 http://www.boyesen.com/power-x-intake

This is Snake Oil George. Just a added resistion that is not needed.

--- End quote ---

CVODON, I'm still waiting for you to post your back to back Dyno results comparing the HD Ventilator to the Boyesen Power-X-Intake

JMK:
Here is what I ended up with. Harley claims its good to 140 hp. The M8 ventilator extreme went right on. $212 bought only the filter and cover. I had to change out the mounting bolts to the intake manifold as the stock ones  were too tall. I need to work on the clamp area on the cover where it clamps on the twin cam back plate because there is no flange on the twin cam plate.

Unbalanced:

--- Quote from: Homer 661 on June 26, 2020, 10:26:05 PM ---It seems to pull harder especially going uphill 2 up. I do have a TTS tuner and Fullsac header and cores. I figured more air couldn't hurt.

--- End quote ---
These motors are big air pumps so air with velocity is a good thing however more air and no further tuning can be bad.   More air without adjusting the VE’s can lean things out = heat = bad

Is it in your case couldn’t say, don’t know where your VE’s or how accurate they are, but since you have a TTS you can check it.

Can also check your plugs too

JMK:
Thanks, running flight recorder and v tune every time i ride until I can get it dynoed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version