CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

Changing manifold

<< < (5/5)

rayson56:

--- Quote from: newseultra07 on September 15, 2020, 09:14:36 PM ---Finally received the manifold & injectors..Now deciding if I want to tackle changing it all out or let a shop do it... Looks like the injectors just slip into the slots & the O'rings hold them in.. I didn't see any thing else that holds them in...Does any one have experience with this.

--- End quote ---

Well ultra07, anything to report??

newseultra07:
Got all parts installed Manifold, injectors and Extreme Filter. Had a shop install parts for me & was suppose to do a tune also. Picked up Friday & shop told me that the map I had in there for the TTS was pretty much spot on & no changes needed to be made to it. Said the AFR was 13.0-13.5 all way across. The HP was around 117 & trq 130. I rode it yesterday & feel like its running really strong but I think it does need a tune thou. So gonna look for on getting it done somewhere. I just don't like way its idling of course could be the cam lope also definitely different from the stock cam

2019CVONH:
I didn't see in the post that you were changing cam or did I misunderstand?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Tail Rider:

--- Quote from: 2019CVONH on November 29, 2020, 06:32:54 PM ---I didn't see in the post that you were changing cam or did I misunderstand?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
^What he said^ ...what cam?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version