Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: It shows.....  (Read 904 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
It shows.....
« on: March 20, 2019, 11:18:15 PM »

Jusayinzall..................
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
Re: It shows.....
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 08:21:51 AM »

well, I did! I just did not tell everybody!   YZ fever I guess.  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

bigchuck

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 Limited
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 10:22:17 AM »

I successfully ran and hid from the Texas Highway Patrol driving a bright yellow Freightliner pulling a 55' trailer. The statute of limitations has expired.
2015 CVO Limited
Long Ride Shield
Fullsac dx w/2"cores, TTS tuned by Wolfgang
Super Shox

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 10:27:12 AM »

Jusayinzall..................

We out ran the cops more than a few times on our little 2 strokes.  Cutting through back yards with no fences & ducking clothes lines with no lights on, then hiding next to a house or garage for a bit.  Worst one was when I forgot a new barbed wire fence on a field we tried to cut across & I ran right into it.  Knocked me into a deep ditch, cop sped by with the siren blaring & never saw me down there bleeding.  We had a lot of places to go off road & since some of us were known to pull wheelies in the middle of town, those places came in handy.  ;D ;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

ultrarider123

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 10:31:57 AM »

I didn't on a 2 stroke but did on my '89 Electra Glide while riding on I-75, in the fog, running from a TN St. Trooper...not my proudest moment but didn't get a ticket either... :nixweiss:
back when I was young(er), dumb(er) and full of...nothing worth mentioning...

KGB

• 1K CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE Carbon Crystal with Phantom Flames
    • CVO2: 2019 FLHTKSE Magnetic Grey/Wineberry w Red Pepper
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 11:03:43 AM »

I almost ran right into two sheriffs on Harley's while crossing the street on my 1972 Yamaha 125 MX, by the time they got turned around I was off like a brides gown and was hiding in the trails (local farmer would let us ride on his 15 acre farm) they came up into the trails after me, but never found me. 
2018 MITM Eureka Springs
2018 WV GTG
2018 Maggie Valley GTG
2019 MITM Eureka Springs
2019 Maggie Valley GTG
2020 Maggie Valley GTG
2021 WV GTG
2021 Maggie Valley GTG
2022 Ohio GTG
2023 1/2 Maggie Valley GTG

dayne66

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: '12 Ruby/Typhoon SG
    • CVO2: '15 Superior Blue FLD Switchback
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 01:26:20 PM »

years ago growing up on the prairies......was on my Ski-doo being chased by the RCMP in a Suburban......I veered off the road to the right across the top of an 8' deep 20' wide ditch that was blown over with snow and had grass sticking up.....looked like there was no ditch....the cop followed me.......plunged into the ditch and disappeared....I didn't get caught...went home and modified my sled to look different....later found out it was a cop that had just been transferred to that town and did not know about the ditch.......a few weeks later....his wife with spectacular tits cut my hair.......
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates

BostonboyDH

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2019, 02:40:02 PM »

Did it on my Honda CB 70 !!!!

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2019, 05:17:35 PM »

I never, well almost never, okay one time many many years ago, as a teenager living in Newport News, VA. I was riding a Honda 305 Super Hawk between Williamsburg and Yorktown on the Colonial Parkway at a nominal speed of 65MPH. The park Rangers frowned on that type of motoring and made a U-turn then proceeded to apprehend the offender, Me. Being resourceful and quick to respond to their U-turn, I took off across the park battlefields ( embankments and all ). As it was 10 PM and dark and only a headlight to navigate with, I escaped from the Park Rangers only to fly over one of the fortress' embankments. Bad move Bubba! And I didn't even say " Hey Y'all Watch This". When I regained my composure and quit shaking I made it to a friends house and we loaded the bike on his utility trailer and towed it home. Two bent wheels and broken handlebars. Damn I was lucky. In retrospect, I should have let them catch me and paid the ticket.  ;D

Mike

:drink:

Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE traded
    • CVO2: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2019, 05:47:50 PM »

not on a 2stroke, but a 450 honda… damn thing ran out of gas in the middle of the chase... cop ran into me... busted up my foot then proceeded to kick my ass, took me to jail... got a bill to fix the fing cop car lost my license ….. gee my story is not as good as you fellows but now you all know why I don't ride a honda any more..… poor fuel mileage  :nixweiss:
SERGU aka the RENTAL ... never home & always broke...Thnx FF

BostonboyDH

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 07:53:46 AM »

not on a 2stroke, but a 450 honda… damn thing ran out of gas in the middle of the chase... cop ran into me... busted up my foot then proceeded to kick my ass, took me to jail... got a bill to fix the fing cop car lost my license ….. gee my story is not as good as you fellows but now you all know why I don't ride a honda any more..… poor fuel mileage  :nixweiss:

:ROFLOL:

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 24 queries.