Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Real Mongols bikers  (Read 882 times)

EZRIDN

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG - Paying tribute to an American legend
    • NE

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 1947 FL
    • CVO3: 2004 FXSTI
Real Mongols bikers
« on: April 08, 2019, 06:17:55 PM »

Pretty cool Mongolian Harley riders...I couldn't detect any CVO's.    These guys just released their first album in November.  Actual Mongolian throat singing metal with authentic instruments.  If you don't know/understand the throat singing thing, google it...its centuries old geographic and culture related to certain areas of Mongolia.   Give a shout out...Hu!   

https://youtu.be/jM8dCGIm6yc
"My goal is to become that old person everyone is afraid to take out in public."

"I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended...please be patient...I will get to you shortly ."

HD Owners Tip #39:  "Although the manual doesn't mention it, some swearing seems to help most machines run a little better."

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
Re: Real Mongols bikers
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 06:45:50 PM »

Interesting...
Bill

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 08:14:43 PM »

Gawdammit!  Saw that Mongolian video like 90 minutes ago.  Clicked that suvomabeach and thought, "oh, cool."  Then over on the right was something else.  Then it was funny dog videos.  Then it was some other stupid chit.  Then finally closed a window and, WHAT!, was right back here where I'd started!  Except now I'm 90 minutes older and I hadn't done a damn thing except stupidly click dumb videos!!  Grrrrr.  I bet this is what being a moderator feels like....  :-[

EZRIDN

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG - Paying tribute to an American legend
    • NE

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 1947 FL
    • CVO3: 2004 FXSTI
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 01:44:03 PM »

Gawdammit!  Saw that Mongolian video like 90 minutes ago.  Clicked that suvomabeach and thought, "oh, cool."  Then over on the right was something else.  Then it was funny dog videos.  Then it was some other stupid chit.  Then finally closed a window and, WHAT!, was right back here where I'd started!  Except now I'm 90 minutes older and I hadn't done a damn thing except stupidly click dumb videos!!  Grrrrr.  I bet this is what being a moderator feels like....  :-[

....my work here is complete.   ;)
"My goal is to become that old person everyone is afraid to take out in public."

"I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended...please be patient...I will get to you shortly ."

HD Owners Tip #39:  "Although the manual doesn't mention it, some swearing seems to help most machines run a little better."

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 02:43:19 PM »

Not yet.  I skipped through the video & only wasted about a minute.  ;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

ultrarider123

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 03:50:19 PM »

Well, that's not something you see every day... :huepfenjump3:

If'n any of y'all were thinking about getting me that album for me burfday, please consider something else... :huepfenlol2:

Cat Eye

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 07:21:51 PM »

They should fill in for The Rolling Stones and complete their tour!   

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 24 queries.