Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® V-Rod®

Colors...

(1/4) > >>

rts:
I have now seen all of the VRSCSE2 bikes in person, with my own eyes.

Just like the Fat Boys, the pictures from the MoCo do not do the colors justice.

I like the Red/Charcoal combo the best.

What do you like?
Have you seen it in person?

Fatboy:
Seen 'em all at Sturgis this past summer........and imho hands down the Yellow one was my favorite. They all were very nice though, just the Yellow really looked cool. Going down the road you wouldn't have many twins out there that's for sure!

The SE Fat Boys were ok, the Autumn Haze combo was really unique and cool looking. The other two didn't set me on fire. Although the Yellow/Blue was the better of the two.

The same for the SE Ultra Classic scheme's.........

110tHunDer:

My dealer has had an orange and black since early summer.  That bike drives me nuts everytime I stop by there (which was just tonite, again).  D@mn, I wish they would hurry up and sell that SOB before I do something stupid!

BLM777:

--- Quote ---My dealer has had an orange and black since early summer.  That bike drives me nuts everytime I stop by there (which was just tonite, again).  D@mn, I wish they would hurry up and sell that SOB before I do something stupid!
--- End quote ---

Let me help you do something stupid...how about and orange and black waaaaaay behind invoice?   Just tryin' to help...

110tHunDer:

--- Quote ---
Let me help you do something stupid...how about and orange and black waaaaaay behind invoice?   Just tryin' to help...
--- End quote ---

Brian, I hardly need any help when it comes to doing something stupid, just ask Mrs. tHunDer . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (but maybe you can PM me with another detail or two to consider.  What's the harm, right? [smiley=nixweiss.gif])

BTW, I have to say I find the prospects of your flyin' pumpkin equally intriguing, but from the initial reports, I don't get the feeling that any fire sales are going to be happening with that one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version