Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:35:00 PM 
Started by Heatwave - Last post by Heatwave
Great review and helpful comments.  It sounds like the riding area was beautiful but the "host" wasn't.  The total costs seems a bit high for the riding days vs. the rental days even with most everything included but hey, I've never done one of these and that might be right in line. 

Simon's friend shipping his over made me think of one of my friends, Larry Poole.  Larry shipped his FXRP with sidecar to Europe back in the 1990's but he was there riding for almost two months, too.  Made sense in that case.  I've looked at Edelweiss a few different times over the years dreaming and planning but never bit the bullet....maybe one day...

Hey Heatwave, I know you took some pictures.  We would sure like to see 'em.... :2vrolijk_21:

Here's the gang in the small German village of Modlareuth, referred to as "Little Berlin", because the town of 400 people was split down the middle for 30 years by the Russians/East Germans from the West Germans. We were on our way to Dresden in the former East Germany.

on: Today at 05:25:19 PM 
Started by Serdvd6 - Last post by muddypaws
Good one...

on: Today at 04:26:07 PM 
Started by Heatwave - Last post by DesertHOG
I guess if you are sightseeing cities then the guided tour makes a lot of sense. I’d love a 4 to 6 week bike tour and hit several different countries. Germany, France, Austria, Italy, and Eastern European countries. Renting that duration gets real expensive.

Haird, you up for an Edelwiess adventure for a CVO group? Some would have to consider riding BMW, Ducati, or KTM bikes :)

on: Today at 04:14:29 PM 
Started by UK1 - Last post by Heatwave
No idea, it could reflect a change in CARB requirements.  Currently anything beyond HD tuners - mild modifications - is allowed to be warranty compliant.  If it self tunes that would be very, very different for HD.  Doubt it.

Any thoughts on what you think a “Stage 1” means that could be offered on EVERY SINGLE MODEL OF HD as a new option from the factory??

on: Today at 04:06:22 PM 
Started by UK1 - Last post by iski
Good catch. I just checked and every single model of Harley being sold for 2019 has a "Stage 1" version. Including Trikes, Softails, Touring even the basic "Street 500 & 750" bikes. This might be a bigger development then just exhaust and tuner. Maybe this is a wide-band O2 sensor ECU that can "self-tune" for any upgrades to the engine and still remain EPA compliant?? Could this be a "dyno killer" self-tuning ECU???

No idea, it could reflect a change in CARB requirements.  Currently anything beyond HD tuners - mild modifications - is allowed to be warranty compliant.  If it self tunes that would be very, very different for HD.  Doubt it.

on: Today at 03:48:22 PM 
Started by Serdvd6 - Last post by Serdvd6
A hotel guest calls the front desk and the clerk answers, "May I help you?" 

The man says, "Yes, I'm in room 858. You need to send someone to my  room immediately.
I'm having an argument with my wife and she says she's going to jump out the window." 

The desk clerk says, "I'm sorry, sir, but that's a personal issue."

The man replies, "Listen, I can’t get the window open.. and that's a maintenance issue."

on: Today at 03:35:04 PM 
Started by UK1 - Last post by Heatwave
Noticed Stage 1 is an option on a lot of the non CVO bikes also.

Good catch. I just checked and every single model of Harley being sold for 2019 has a "Stage 1" version. Including Trikes, Softails, Touring even the basic "Street 500 & 750" bikes. This might be a bigger development then just exhaust and tuner. Maybe this is a wide-band O2 sensor ECU that can "self-tune" for any upgrades to the engine and still remain EPA compliant?? Could this be a "dyno killer" self-tuning ECU???

on: Today at 03:29:02 PM 
Started by longlast - Last post by trippy
JB Weld  has been banned by the European Union,  Roll on BREXIT. 

on: Today at 03:13:31 PM 
Started by UK1 - Last post by iski
Noticed Stage 1 is an option on a lot of the non CVO bikes also.

on: Today at 02:55:08 PM 
Started by BigLew - Last post by bbrown
....more like "BLOW OUT of the transmission into the primary instead of THE DOOR"   ;D

.....or "BLOW OUT of the motor into the crankcase instead of THE DOOR"   :nervous:

LOL...No kidding

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 16 queries.