Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:07:57 PM 
Started by anzac - Last post by anzac
Thanks very much for all the info

on: Today at 01:39:16 PM 
Started by cmcarr88 - Last post by JKM
if only the main fuse blowing, then likely a short on the battery cables.  Follow them to ensure nothing is rubbing on the frame somewhere.

Also, do you have a battery charger maintener quick connector?  These often don't have fuses.  Maybe this wire is rubbing somewhere

on: Today at 01:06:45 PM 
Started by Ultrakid8 - Last post by glinkmeyer
The only thing that puzzles me is why it doesn’t do that in neutral sitting, have you tried ridding in second gear and shifting to neutral and let it coast to se if the statistic is there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

on: Today at 01:01:13 PM 
Started by Ultrakid8 - Last post by glinkmeyer
I am thinking the same as Haird, it sounds like the left switch pack as that also has the volume switch and is shorting or losing ground when you pull the on the clutch lever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

on: Today at 12:41:47 PM 
Started by Ultrakid8 - Last post by Haird
No I havent changed plugs or wires. If I was getting noise why would it stop when i engage the clutch. One guy stated it is the neutral safety switch. Im stumped to to the lack of consistency  of it happening.
I might ride for an hour or 5 minutes before it happens.

Since nobody has asked yet, what does your dealer say?  Have they test ridden it and experienced the same thing?  You don't state if there is warranty left but I'm assuming yes since it's a '17 and depending on when you purchased.  You may get the old "they all do that" or "it's normal, keep riding" but then again you may have a good dealer that will investigate...sounds like a grounding/shorting issues in the left side switch pack (which you would have to replace in it's entirety...hopefully under warranty).

on: Today at 12:01:22 PM 
Started by GregKhougaz - Last post by GregKhougaz
This topic has been moved to Electronic Toys and Gadgets.

https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=117092.0

on: Today at 11:58:26 AM 
Started by johnmowcop - Last post by chaos901
You can do it with the engine in the frame, the rear bolt on the rear cylinder is the problem, but it is possible.  When you get that one loose you may not have enough space to pull the bolt out until you move the cover some. 

The ratcheting wrench that you mentioned does work, just make sure to stop using it before it gets too close to the frame and can't be removed.

on: Today at 11:52:32 AM 
Started by Ultrakid8 - Last post by Unbalanced
Have you checked your grounds?

on: Today at 11:20:01 AM 
Started by anzac - Last post by guppytrash
I have had a couple 20S now for going into 3 years.  More than any reading or instructions YouTube has been my go to for resolving any issues.
Are you using open face helmets? 
My wife had the open face and we never resolved the wind/open mic problem.  Now both of us have modulars and have never had an issue.

on: Today at 11:01:55 AM 
Started by anzac - Last post by anzac
20s

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 18 queries.