Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
 on: April 06, 2024, 02:36:21 AM 
Started by chuckfltrxse - Last post by cliffyates
sorry. i have been unavailable for a bit. i sent both fronts in to them and they worked with me to get my problem resolved and i wasnt the original owner.  good luck. cliff

on: April 05, 2024, 09:37:59 PM 
Started by kojak - Last post by CVCVORG
That’s a beautiful color combination.  Orange black is classic

on: April 05, 2024, 08:22:34 AM 
Started by 69shovelsled - Last post by 69shovelsled
So I bought a copper cooler prodigy 19” front wheel and it’s BARE. I bought the bearings but I forgot to get a spacer for the inside of the wheel. I know not a lot of people have these apart but if someone does could I get the demensions so I can go turn one? Thanks in advance. I know I can just buy one but what’s the fun in that? Do a lot of Harley wheels share the same inner spacer? If so I could pull the ones out of my other wheel?

on: April 05, 2024, 05:31:17 AM 
Started by P_uffe - Last post by P_uffe
Thank you so much for great advice.

on: April 04, 2024, 04:14:19 PM 
Started by P_uffe - Last post by Twolanerider
I don’t believe the nose of the seat will fit the chrome console on the gas tank properly if I remember correctly.  Hopefully Twolanerider will chime in among others more up to date than myself.  Good luck!

Boatman has it correct.  That seat would lay down on the frame but it's for a bike with a shorter dash.  In the pic see the shorter nosed tan saddle on an 05 SEEG versus the longer nose on the red saddle in this case on a Road Glide.

on: April 04, 2024, 11:36:26 AM 
Started by P_uffe - Last post by Grizzly
You really want to ensure you are selecting one specific to your model year.  Harley has been known to change the way their seats are attached to the tank - whether the tongue is on the seat or at the base of the tank, etc.

A quick google brought me to this site of various available seats.

https://www.denniskirk.com/seats-passenger-and-pillion-pads/seats-two-up/2005-harley-davidson-flhtcse-i-2-screamin-eagle-electra-glide-injected.mmy

Of course you also have the P&A department at your local dealer as well.

Good luck with your search.

on: April 04, 2024, 08:20:34 AM 
Thanks!

on: April 04, 2024, 07:55:19 AM 
Started by P_uffe - Last post by Boatman
I don’t believe the nose of the seat will fit the chrome console on the gas tank properly if I remember correctly.  Hopefully Twolanerider will chime in among others more up to date than myself.  Good luck!

on: April 04, 2024, 06:04:01 AM 
Another pic.

on: April 04, 2024, 06:02:37 AM 
Hi.
I'm looking for a comfier 2up seat. I have found a seat from presumably a -06 Street Glide at a reasonable price. Would it fit? Hard to find info for our specific models.
TIA
Tried searching the threads but couldn't find any specifics.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 18 queries.