Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Am I wierd ?  (Read 7048 times)

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
Re: Am I wierd ?
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2007, 01:58:16 AM »

[highlight]When you start having conversations with your bikes....that's wierd. [/highlight]  ;D

But in Brian's case Elvis actually sings to him! Of course having a carpeted garage with a full recliner chair to sit in and admire his investments is priceless !  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

I'm sure a lot of us would feel weird if we didn't sit and stare at the machines we (mostly) love and of course talk to them. That's why we're here isn't it ? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2007, 04:42:31 AM »

Of course your reply is.....

"Well honey you know I can ride them as long as I want, or as little as I want. They are always ready and never complain, never have a headache, never want me to go shopping with them, and when I do go shopping they don't complain if I don't get anything for them."

[smiley=oops.gif] On second thought some things may be better off kept to us. [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

DOOD ARE YOU STILL COMING DOWN  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] I MEAN OFF YOUR MEDS [smiley=confused5.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif]
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2007, 04:47:09 AM »

Now Tbone that's a good woman!

In the bike garage the heat has been on since November and the cd  plays tunes like "Get your motor running" and "I can't drive 55". I have 4 battery tenders hanging from the ceiling with green lights blinking. The bikes are clean, waxed, warm, entertained and charged ready for Nancy and I.

If only BB would sell me his 03 Silver and Black Harley truck life would be complete!

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

CHIP ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN 03 HD TRK [smiley=nixweiss.gif] SEEN ONE THE OTHER DAY FOR SALE IF SO  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2007, 07:50:03 AM »

DOOD ARE YOU STILL COMING DOWN  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] I MEAN OFF YOUR MEDS [smiley=confused5.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Nope, but if you ever tell wifey I said that I'll blame it on the meds. Thanks for giving me an excuse. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2007, 04:06:52 PM »

Relative to this group’s makeup, it would be weird to not send birthday cards to your machines on their special day. It’s ok to admit it folks; normal people don’t read this stuff.

djkak

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2007, 04:51:40 PM »

Well Brian I go to the garage every night before I go to bed and just soak up my scoot. So its rather a normal occurence(sp.) for me. T-Minus 5 days and a wake up. Can't wait.  Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

rbmntx

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2007, 06:07:07 PM »

Well Spiderman, I don't have time to respond right now...  The nice UPS man just delivered my bottle of Glare Professional Polish and two microfiber rags so I gotta run out to the garage and see how it works on a Black Ice SERK..
some days you gets da bear, other days da bear gets you...

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2007, 08:57:17 PM »

Well Brian I go to the garage every night before I go to bed and just soak up my scoot. So its rather a normal occurence(sp.) for me. T-Minus 5 days and a wake up. Can't wait.  Q

Hey Brother Q,
           Looking forward to next week. Got a couple days of good riding planned for Dago county - Thursday afternoon along Pacific coast highway and Friday up into the mountains and around. Saturday we'll head up to La La Land and do that whole scene. Party down with Stoneman in Hollywood Saturday night. (I got a VIP pass to the Rainbow Room from one of the Champagne hostesses) Head on back down to Dago on Sunday morning and do the Dago Sunday ride and shine thing. Monday back to the frozen tundra you go. Gonna go by all to quick bro.

As far as the weird thing, the last couple of days it's been staring at the whole Stoneman drivetrain and feeling like Little Jack Horner  8-)

B B  

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2007, 07:59:19 AM »

Hey Brother Q,
           Looking forward to next week. Got a couple days of good riding planned for Dago county - Thursday afternoon along Pacific coast highway and Friday up into the mountains and around. Saturday we'll head up to La La Land and do that whole scene. Party down with Stoneman in Hollywood Saturday night. (I got a VIP pass to the Rainbow Room from one of the Champagne hostesses) Head on back down to Dago on Sunday morning and do the Dago Sunday ride and shine thing. Monday back to the frozen tundra you go. Gonna go by all to quick bro.

As far as the weird thing, the last couple of days it's been staring at the whole Stoneman drivetrain and feeling like Little Jack Horner  8-)

B B  

CHAMPAGNE ROOM :confused5:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2007, 11:44:37 AM »

It's where the big boy's go to play :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Gotta be careful in there,  sometimes you don't come out for days!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Brother Q,   can't wait to see ya!  Don't know if I can make it on Thursday,  but I'm in for the rest.

C U Soon bro,

_Beags
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.348 seconds with 21 queries.