Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Corner Stone ESP has anyone had claims on their program  (Read 1223 times)

Royalroadie

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • KS

Corner Stone ESP has anyone had claims on their program
« on: July 05, 2016, 10:15:35 PM »

I am wondering if there are members who are using the Cornerstone program and what do they think of the program.  I have a quote from Kutter or now known as Boardtrack HD. Their quote is about 25-30% less than what I have been getting for the HD endorsed program. 

Have you had claims and have they been fair or are they looking for every way to duck out of paying.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 08:36:55 AM by Royalroadie »
V&H Power Dual Header
Rinehart 4"

Texas 103

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2016 "RGU"
Re: Corner Stone ESP has anyone had claims on their program
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 06:40:06 PM »

I am wondering if there are members who are using the Cornerstone program and what do they think of the program.  I have a quote from Kutter or now known as Boardtrack HD. Their quote is about 25-30% less than what I have been getting for the HD endorsed program. 

Have you had claims and have they been fair or are they looking for every way to duck out of paying.

Yep,!  They  bought a compensator, paid for replacing the  o rings on the jugs that had a little leak. When it was all said and done it was about  $3K total,  $0 out of pocket, paid like clockwork, works very well, they figure the labor rates a little different  than the ESP, might ask quietly about that  so if you have a good relationship with your tech, throw him a bone, he will appreciate it . They pay like clockwork..no problem. I figured Jim Palmer & Kutter have a pretty good name in the business, they aren't going to sell a substandard warranty.     
Too Much of a good thing is just right !! Then more is always better

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 21 queries.