Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: 2017 124" dyno test. 133 HP 142 Tq!  (Read 5492 times)

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
Re: 2017 124" dyno test. 133 HP 142 Tq!
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2018, 12:33:09 PM »

Heatwave with the newest engine cases right?
Yeah, that's what I was referring to.

Boring Tapatalk Signature

PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

bigcraig

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IN

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2018, 04:16:39 PM »

If you look close in the video you can see the fitting straight above the rear exhaust pipe in the back of the valve cover. From there is goes in just below the dipstick. A simple way to balance the pressure between the tank and the motor.

Steve@fullsac.com

Steve, do you think a custom made dipstick cap with fitting on the top of it might work in the same manner? Could possibly be a revenue generator for you for the folks that don't want or have the ability to drill and tap the engine case.

Sorry for the thread resurrection, but since the new S&S pump and plate are out, I have chosen to void some warranties. I ordered my headpipe and TTS tuner from you today as well as my T-man zero loss AC. When I talked to TR he mentioned he was going with TTS tuners for all his M8 builds. That says a lot to me.

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2018, 05:29:50 PM »

Steve, do you think a custom made dipstick cap with fitting on the top of it might work in the same manner? Could possibly be a revenue generator for you for the folks that don't want or have the ability to drill and tap the engine case.

Sorry for the thread resurrection, but since the new S&S pump and plate are out, I have chosen to void some warranties. I ordered my headpipe and TTS tuner from you today as well as my T-man zero loss AC. When I talked to TR he mentioned he was going with TTS tuners for all his M8 builds. That says a lot to me.

Dam you Craig for bringing attention to my dead and gone thread! ... :bananarock: Appreciate your business!

Just to be honest, I have no idea if balancing the atmosphere on both sides of the scavenge pump helped or not? I know of a couple of others who believe what I do and think this whole sumping problem is nothing more than a venting issue. How many new oil pumps has Harley come out with? Yet they still sump. I hope the S+S does the trick for you. I would still shove a Rabbits foot in there somewhere.
Steve@fullsac.com
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.