Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Packing Essentials for Motorcycle Travel  (Read 1210 times)

fxd-tim

• EZ Moto Tim
Packing Essentials for Motorcycle Travel
« on: June 16, 2018, 05:47:47 PM »

You may have seen the series of videos I did on converting my wife's Ultra Limited Low to a Road Glide. Now I'm preparing some videos with tips for motorcycle travel. The first is about packing the essentials for over-night or longer trips.

https://youtu.be/aEwl3yo29VM

I'm working on "BaseCamp Basics" and laundry tips. Please comment here or on the video about topics you'd like to see.

Do you every wonder why YouTubers say, "Like, Subscribe, and Click the Notification bell?" "Like" tells YouTube this video is worth suggesting to others. "Subscribe" helps you to find the channel when you want to see what's going on there. Subscribing, however, doesn't mean YouTube will let you know when there is a new video. To get notified, you have to click the bell.

Thanks

KGB

• 1K CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE Carbon Crystal with Phantom Flames
    • CVO2: 2019 FLHTKSE Magnetic Grey/Wineberry w Red Pepper
Re: Packing Essentials for Motorcycle Travel
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 06:22:24 PM »

You may have seen the series of videos I did on converting my wife's Ultra Limited Low to a Road Glide. Now I'm preparing some videos with tips for motorcycle travel. The first is about packing the essentials for over-night or longer trips.

https://youtu.be/aEwl3yo29VM

I'm working on "BaseCamp Basics" and laundry tips. Please comment here or on the video about topics you'd like to see.

Do you every wonder why YouTubers say, "Like, Subscribe, and Click the Notification bell?" "Like" tells YouTube this video is worth suggesting to others. "Subscribe" helps you to find the channel when you want to see what's going on there. Subscribing, however, doesn't mean YouTube will let you know when there is a new video. To get notified, you have to click the bell.

Thanks

Seems the link is bad  :'(
2018 MITM Eureka Springs
2018 WV GTG
2018 Maggie Valley GTG
2019 MITM Eureka Springs
2019 Maggie Valley GTG
2020 Maggie Valley GTG
2021 WV GTG
2021 Maggie Valley GTG
2022 Ohio GTG
2023 1/2 Maggie Valley GTG

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 06:59:04 PM »

Seems the link is bad  :'(

It is.....
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 08:38:51 PM »

It is.....

Link is ok, he just had some extra characters cut and pasted in.  The end of his link was enough to find what he intended to show.  Try this:

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.