Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: CVO Limited VS. a Ultra Limited  (Read 11114 times)

jaysails

Re: CVO Limited VS. a Ultra Limited
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2018, 09:31:53 AM »

Hey
I have the same color "16" CVO, Red, as you do.  I used to trade in yearly for a new one, but just got tired of loosing more and more each year.  I think your decision was a sound one.  I do think the red "16" was one of the best colors in many years.
good luck-jay

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE Limited / Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2018, 06:25:05 AM »

Well I no longer have a CVO in the stable anymore  :( I had at least 1 and some times 2 since 2005 !!!. I picked up the ultra limited in Scorched Orange / Black Demi on Saturday this color set is for some reason is VERY HARD to get in the ultra limited. I'm told it was a limited color to begin with but Haley's out side painter ( Gunslinger ) can't keep up with the delivery and the dealer are getting letters says there be no more coming in this color. Very strange since it's only been out for about 9 weeks.
Maybe paint Problems ?? not the first time this has happen !! Remember the CVO Yellow / black Street Glide.

Dante
DND

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE traded
    • CVO2: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2018, 06:38:11 PM »

lets see some pics  :2vrolijk_21:
SERGU aka the RENTAL ... never home & always broke...Thnx FF

mmazzone4444

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2018, 06:55:38 PM »

Just purchased a NEW 2018 CVO limited Black Earth fade, really like it because it wasn't black.  I paid 38K out the door, they just asked to finance for 4 months at 5%.............done deal.......after 4 I will payoff.....I can tell you I agree with all the comments on CVO paint, I just liked this one because its simple and decent, no graphics.  I and stripping it down to a street glide version with solo seat and CFR's...........I think I got a decent deal......MAM

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 2015 CVO FLHXSE (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO FLHXSE3 (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2011 CVO FLHXSE2 (SOLD)
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2018, 08:04:35 PM »

$38K out the door is a deal ... you did well ... did this deal include a trade or straight deal for the $38K....

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2018, 08:08:12 PM »

Well I no longer have a CVO in the stable anymore  :( I had at least 1 and some times 2 since 2005 !!!. I picked up the ultra limited in Scorched Orange / Black Demi on Saturday this color set is for some reason is VERY HARD to get in the ultra limited. I'm told it was a limited color to begin with but Haley's out side painter ( Gunslinger ) can't keep up with the delivery and the dealer are getting letters says there be no more coming in this color. Very strange since it's only been out for about 9 weeks.
Maybe paint Problems ?? not the first time this has happen !! Remember the CVO Yellow / black Street Glide.

Dante

Dante,...
    Congrat's,    :carrot: :bananarock: :mango: :orange: :pineapple: :pepper: :cucumber:
             glad you got what you wanted and hopefully the deal with it ... l know it doesn't have the bells and whistle's of the cvo but you will have one of the limited colors out there on the 19' limited with the 114 engine .......   :2vrolijk_21:

Tractor Bubba

• Full CVO Member
  • Life's Short - Eat your dessert first!
    • GA

• CVO1: '19 FLHTK Ultra Limited - Silver Flux/Black Fuse
    • CVO2: '14 FLHRSE Road King - Tribal Orange/Galactic Black
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2018, 08:23:40 PM »

I too, no longer have a CVO.
Went with a '19 Ultra Limited in the "limited edition" Silver Flux & Black Fuse paint.
Added a few things to it, including the 4" exhaust system, torque cam, tuner, air cleaner,
Mustang heated seat, and more and am loving it...and still have some pesos left in my pocket
compared to the CVO. Time will tell if I wish I'd gone with the CVO, but this modded 114 runs
pretty well so far. I have no complaints (yet), let's hope this one stays together. My 110 experienced "a bottom end failure" @ 21k (no extended warranty, either). I did opt for the plan this time! 
2019 FLFRTK
2014 FLHRSE6

mmazzone4444

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2018, 08:52:42 AM »

No trade straight deal it will cost me another 1500 to register and transport but still fare, I think.............MAM

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2018, 11:55:42 AM »

No trade straight deal it will cost me another 1500 to register and transport but still fare, I think.............MAM

ok,   so out of state deal, no sales tax on that $38K... sounds right now ...

kojak

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2018, 05:47:53 PM »

This is what a cvo bike should look like! One of the best paint jobs harley has ever put out. 2019 Mako Shark Blue fade.
kojak
2022 CVO RGL
2022 Apex FLTRK Traded
2021 CVO Limited Bronze Armor Sold
2019 RGS Billiard Blue Traded
2017 CVO Limited Spiked Olive Traded
2016 CVO SG Stardust Traded
2013 CVO RG Atomic Orange Sold
2010 CVO SG Cobalt Sold
2007 CVO RK Blue Traded
2005 CVO EG Teal Traded
And some 20 other bikes over 45 years

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2018, 08:35:53 AM »

I too, no longer have a CVO.
Went with a '19 Ultra Limited in the "limited edition" Silver Flux & Black Fuse paint.
Added a few things to it, including the 4" exhaust system, torque cam, tuner, air cleaner,
Mustang heated seat, and more and am loving it...and still have some pesos left in my pocket
compared to the CVO. Time will tell if I wish I'd gone with the CVO, but this modded 114 runs
pretty well so far. I have no complaints (yet), let's hope this one stays together. My 110 experienced "a bottom end failure" @ 21k (no extended warranty, either). I did opt for the plan this time!

Congratulations!  I am from GA (Atl area) and recently moved here to Jax.  You mentioned not needing heated grips earlier.  I rode every day to downtown ATL and I can tell you the heated grips were worth the money.  You may consider adding those before it gets cold!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 21 queries.