Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Ride season is upon us  (Read 7207 times)

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
Re: Ride season is upon us
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2007, 10:16:51 PM »

D00d,

Glad to hear that you're doing so well!  Just remember, baby steps.  Don't want to have a setback.

As for me, it was in the mid 70s today so I rode to the beach and had lunch outside on the water.  Tomorrow will be another riding day.  Sorry to all of the folks living in chitty weather  ;D
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2007, 10:35:02 PM »

D00d,

Glad to hear that you're doing so well!  Just remember, baby steps.  Don't want to have a setback.

As for me, it was in the mid 70s today so I rode to the beach and had lunch outside on the water.  Tomorrow will be another riding day.  Sorry to all of the folks living in chitty weather  ;D

:sauer021: :sauer021:

i mean that in the nicest way possible
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2007, 10:58:05 PM »

:sauer021: :sauer021:

i mean that in the nicest way possible

Ernie lives in NorCal Neal. You don't have an emoticon to express what you're missing down here in SoCal. 58degrees at 5AM yesterday. I won't bother to tell you what it was when the sun came up.

B B

harleydiva

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2007, 09:10:01 AM »

Oh yea, didn't expect to be doing this good, this fast. With the weather getting nice it's awful tempting.

I see where you are going to be real close to me SLD/BRP, but I just have to wait and hear back from my friend in Wilmington who I usually go spend time w/during MBBW. When I find out his schedule (when he's going to have some time to ride) then I can figure out when I'm headed down there. If I'm here I'll definitely meet you guys somewhere north of here and ride at least the parkway with you.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

dood, SO glad to hear that you are progressing SO well!   :2vrolijk_21:   Take care ... I sure hope someone is there with a camera to take a picture of the big  :)  on your face on your first ride on the  :pumpkin:.   

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2007, 10:32:13 AM »

Oh yea, didn't expect to be doing this good, this fast. With the weather getting nice it's awful tempting.

I see where you are going to be real close to me SLD/BRP, but I just have to wait and hear back from my friend in Wilmington who I usually go spend time w/during MBBW. When I find out his schedule (when he's going to have some time to ride) then I can figure out when I'm headed down there. If I'm here I'll definitely meet you guys somewhere north of here and ride at least the parkway with you.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
Gary,
It's great to see that you're progressing better than you thought.  Can't wait for you to get back in the wind so we can hook up for a ride.  But don't rush it.  Baby steps bro, baby steps.
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

hoody

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FXSTDSE2 now a 117", stage 4 heads, 10.5:1, HPI 58mm TB, Bob Wood 408-6 cams, Borezilla 2-1, SAE dyno 141Tq/139Hp no radio, no windshield, just fast!
    • Battlefield Motorcycle Club
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2007, 11:42:01 PM »

My season never ends, might slow down a bit if roads are iced up! other then that I ride at least once a week through winter. now that spring is coming I'm really ready to roll.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 21 queries.