Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Been quite long enough-----UPDATE  (Read 2784 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Been quite long enough-----UPDATE
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2018, 09:01:38 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018%E2%80%9319_NCAA_football_bowl_games

Way too many bowls, too many teams with so-so win loss records playing in bowl games.  Won't watch most of them, the "better" bowls with the teams with better records are more interesting as far as I am concerned.  Like college ball still - have lost interest in NFL over the years.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 YELLOW!!
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2018, 11:17:30 PM »

I would love to see my Tigers face the Sooners for the Natty...…...and part of the reason would be cause Murray & Company spanked the Elephants! Go Okies!!

Well the first step of that happening has happened. I'm just not real optimistic about our chances. Is the Sooners offensive as good as what the stats say or are the stats just that good because there is no one in the Big 12 that plays defense. We shall see come the 28th with Bama. As for your Tigers 2K...thinking your going to see them in the championship game. I just don't see ND hanging with them
Most great stores start with a bad decision

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2018, 07:04:55 PM »

Warning......contains graphic content

Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 21 queries.