Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: New Red Jester Owner  (Read 6902 times)

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
Re: New Red Jester Owner
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2007, 12:51:18 PM »

Welcome to the site, you're already on your OCD way  :2vrolijk_21: We love it when a plan comes together as they say. Again welcome!
Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

IronButt

• Banned
  • Senior CVO Member
  • HOME LAND SECURITY!

• CVO1: 2012 SE7 (10/15/11)
    • CVO2: 2007 UC-110 SE
    • CVO3: 1965 FLH
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2007, 12:57:45 PM »

Welcome :)

Nice ride! :2vrolijk_21:

Red is my favorite!!!

Sparky

• CVO1: 2009 SERG O&B
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2007, 02:58:38 PM »

Welcome to the club, Lets see some pic's!!!!!!

Sparky

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2007, 07:51:48 PM »

Hello all, I've been lurking here for a couple of months already so figured it was time for the obligatory intro post and all.

I am a long time rider - 37 years running - rode dirt bikes then street bikes.  Bought my first Harley in 2001 - a 2002 FLHRC/I and quickly developed a rather extreme case of OCD.  Had an 07 black/orange jester on order (was due in April), but thanks to the uncertainty caused by strikers in York and a fellow who planned to own a red jester (now mine) after his 06 Ultse was totaled and then un-totaled by his insurance company. His purchase plans evaporated as a result & I decided red sooner was better than black later. A phone call from my friendly Harley dealer in February was all it took to change me from black to red.  Ok, I can be fickle, but that's another story for another day.

Very interesting site here with lots of great practical advice on items priced impractically.  After riding the new bike a little over 1,000 miles the last couple of weeks & reading here, I decided to go with Rinehart true duals (love them long time on the 02 Road King, which I still have, BTW)  the race tuner, and a Stage 1.  Getting ready to move the tour pack back a little further thanks to info from this site and eventually plan to do the quick release on the tour pack, relocate the amp, and do speaker upgrades.  Ordering some J & M antennas today.  So far the OCD has not kicked in for the new jester (yet).

Oh yeah, I read this somewhere already.... :worthless:

No pics of the bike yet except for the ones hogpics and roadpics took in Daytona on the Loop, but there will be some before long.  Thanks for this site, to whoever is the keeper (keepers?) of this Wild Kingdom on 2 wheels, and all the posters with good advice here. 

Man 37 years That's great :) Welcopme

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2007, 10:38:52 AM »

Welcome to the club, Lets see some pic's!!!!!!

Sparky

Thanks.

Pics are on page 2 of the thread.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2007, 10:42:04 AM »

I really do appreciate the warm welcomes.

This site has been a true learning experience.  Lots of info on just about everything Harley/CVO related from people who have been there and done that already.

The main things corraling my developing OCD are: credit card bill open-a-phobia and a few folks who chromed out their 110's and crimped oil lines as a result.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2007, 10:46:09 AM »

Welcome to the site.

You should know that at Sturgis last year during the unviling of the 07 model year CVOs the red SEUC was definatly getting the most attention.  Not partial due to the color that I ride.......I ride a cobalt blue and starlight black SEEG.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2007, 10:52:34 AM »

Welcome to the site.

You should know that at Sturgis last year during the unviling of the 07 model year CVOs the red SEUC was definatly getting the most attention.  Not partial due to the color that I ride.......I ride a cobalt blue and starlight black SEEG.

Thanks JCZ.  I had a black/orange on order and then the York strike changed my plans, along with another CVO that went from totaled to non totaled for antoehr CVO owner.  The red became avaliable as a result and so far I like it lots. 

It was a tough decision, the blue one is great looking also.  I may paint the my 02 RK- solid black now.  I have only considered 100 + paint schemes and then decided to wait a while longer.

REGGAB

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2007, 02:58:20 AM »

Hello all, I've been lurking here for a couple of months already so figured it was time for the obligatory intro post and all.

I am a long time rider - 37 years running - rode dirt bikes then street bikes.  Bought my first Harley in 2001 - a 2002 FLHRC/I and quickly developed a rather extreme case of OCD.  Had an 07 black/orange jester on order (was due in April), but thanks to the uncertainty caused by strikers in York and a fellow who planned to own a red jester (now mine) after his 06 Ultse was totaled and then un-totaled by his insurance company. His purchase plans evaporated as a result & I decided red sooner was better than black later. A phone call from my friendly Harley dealer in February was all it took to change me from black to red.  Ok, I can be fickle, but that's another story for another day.

Very interesting site here with lots of great practical advice on items priced impractically.  After riding the new bike a little over 1,000 miles the last couple of weeks & reading here, I decided to go with Rinehart true duals (love them long time on the 02 Road King, which I still have, BTW)  the race tuner, and a Stage 1.  Getting ready to move the tour pack back a little further thanks to info from this site and eventually plan to do the quick release on the tour pack, relocate the amp, and do speaker upgrades.  Ordering some J & M antennas today.  So far the OCD has not kicked in for the new jester (yet).

Oh yeah, I read this somewhere already.... :worthless:

No pics of the bike yet except for the ones hogpics and roadpics took in Daytona on the Loop, but there will be some before long.  Thanks for this site, to whoever is the keeper (keepers?) of this Wild Kingdom on 2 wheels, and all the posters with good advice here. 
Hello and welcome to CVO Harley!!

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2019, 10:47:14 AM »

Twolanerider says welcome, he just forgot to post it .

Welcome from me.

Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

DBinSD

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • SD

• CVO1: 2015 FLTRUSE
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2019, 07:57:08 PM »

welcome from South Dakota !
Better to live a day as a lion than a life as a sheep. Ride hard, ride often 😎

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2019, 01:43:59 AM »

Thanks guys.  Am beginning to find my way around the site. 

imoo6170

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FXSTSSE3
    • CVO2: 2021 FXLRS
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2019, 08:21:50 PM »

Welcome to the forum from Sydney Australia. Enjoy the ride

skratch

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Roman Gold/Burnt Emerald
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2019, 08:56:06 PM »

Thanks guys.  Am beginning to find my way around the site.

after only 11 years?  i hope so   :bananarock:
I understand the concept of reality, but find it too confining as a way of life

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2019, 10:42:15 PM »

after only 11 years?  i hope so   :bananarock:

Yeah, joining this board was one of the most expensive decisions I ever made on the internet.  Good riders, good advice though.  :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 21 queries.