Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Screamin_Beagle having back surgery  (Read 9415 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Screamin_Beagle having back surgery
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2007, 08:53:43 PM »

Matt, you'll soon be back in form............wishing you a speedy recovery. :bananarock:

Damn Joe, you wouldn't happen to have a worse picture of me would you ?

B B

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2007, 10:31:32 PM »

Beags,

Hope the surgery went well and your doing ok.    BigB said you had cancelled your upcoming trip ...   Sorry to hear he talked you out of it something about he isnt tough enough to go.   In all seriousness do as the doctor asked it took about 4 months before I was really able to feel normal.   At first with the pain meds you feel like ahh no biggie, but you can easily rerupture the disks after they have been cut.   How easy ... Well within 3 weeks mine reruptured and I had to beg the doctor to go back in and fix it, so the moral of the story is go EASY for 120 days you will be glad you did / do in the long run.

Wishing you a Speedy Recovery,
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2007, 03:51:10 AM »

Brian,
That pic was before the last Maker's Mark shots as I recall.  :alcohol::drink:  :2vrolijk_21:  :beerchug:
Joe
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 07:10:15 PM by CVOJOE »
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2007, 09:34:11 PM »

Hey ya'll,
      I got home a couple of hours ago and am laying around on the bed.  The second MRI looked good,  so the doc let me bail.  Boy do they have good dope in the hospital ;D ;D ;D

The doc said I would walk out on Wednesday with only a little discomfort from the cut.  Well,  I gotta tell you......he's a liar and a fat mouth!!!!  I can get comfortable laying down and even sitting for short peroids,  but when I put pressure on the back, it's pretty bad.
I'm sure it's just post op swelling and and and.........so it looks like I'll be good as new in a few.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.  And a special thanks to BB for all the help getting me in the house and settled.  I just took some pain meds,  so I'm gonna nod off here soon.
I'll keep everyon posted on  my progress.
Thanks again everybody!!!!

_Beags :cherry:

Beags,
 Just wondering how the back is healing. Had the same last Tues for the second time round. Never missed a ride so much. Las time around was dead winter, so wasn't such a big deal.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2007, 02:34:03 AM »

Well, Since I am so late replying here, hope you are both well on the mend and perhaps even up to riding already, probably too soon though.  How is it going?

charlie

« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2007, 08:21:51 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.