Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: Chit Happens! Time to Get Creative!!!  (Read 7266 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Chit Happens! Time to Get Creative!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 08:47:43 PM »

Howie,
That's great news glad to hear it. :2vrolijk_21: Time to relax now and have a few :drink:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2007, 09:11:33 PM »

Howie,
That's great news glad to hear it. :2vrolijk_21: Time to relax now and have a few :drink:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Thanks d00d! You don't know how relieved I am right now not to have to swap engines and disable my Pro Street! So yeah, it is great news! It even deserves a Black Dancing Sausage!!! :jalapeno: Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2007, 09:19:13 PM »

It even deserves a Black Dancing Sausage!!!

So many ways to go with that.......

Another of those times when just struck mute by the fact of too many tacky options....  :huepfenlol2:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2007, 09:38:46 PM »

So many ways to go with that.......

Another of those times when just struck mute by the fact of too many tacky options....  :huepfenlol2:
LOL!!! You and me both, matter fact I went and asked my wife if she's been talking to Howie. :oops: :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2007, 09:41:44 PM »

LOL!!! You and me both, matter fact I went and asked my wife if she's been talking to Howie. :oops: :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Only one way! This is a biker site, not a gay site!!! ;) Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

twincam

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2007, 10:50:21 PM »

Only one way! This is a biker site, not a gay site!!! ;) Hoist! 8)
WAS BEING TO WONDER ABOUT YOU THERE HOWIE!!!!!!!!!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2007, 10:52:16 PM »

WAS BEING TO WONDER ABOUT YOU THERE HOWIE!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I cleared it up for you Randy! ::) Hoist! 8)

twincam

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2007, 10:55:13 PM »

YEA AND GLAD OF IT!!!!!!!!! ;) BUT, YOU MIGHT WANT TO THINK BEFORE YOU PUSH THAT POST BUTTON!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 10:59:41 PM by twincam »

Tros

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2007, 11:01:56 PM »

Close up.

I see the clearance issue you refered to.  I'm happy you got it fixed.  Post a pic of the repair when you get a chance.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2007, 11:04:19 PM »

I see the clearance issue you refered to.  I'm happy you got it fixed.  Post a pic of the repair when you get a chance.

Thanks Tros, I'm picking it up Sat, so I'll get some pics this weekend some time. Hoist! 8)

HEADPAN62

• Elite CVO Member
  • born in the wind!!
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2007, 09:14:33 AM »

how did you prevent any metal fragments from falling into the case cavity??....glad she is up and running..what other option of timing the bike w/out your timing hole??...static timing???
2011 fltr ultra
1998 Dyna wide glide
1962 panhead rigid/chopper

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2007, 09:19:54 AM »

how did you prevent any metal fragments from falling into the case cavity??....glad she is up and running..what other option of timing the bike w/out your timing hole??...static timing???

He had a vacuum going and stuffed a rag inside the hole too. He barely got 1 thread at a time, so he said he was able to keep everything out OK. The TDC and advance marks on the flywheels aren't accurate anyway. We've been timing Evo's and Shovels by ear, forever. Timing hole, we don't need no stinking timing hole! ;) Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 01:29:28 PM by Hoist »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2007, 01:36:43 PM »

Just picked the Wide Glide up. Attached are a few pics of the repair. Notice the clearancing under the plug, on top of the Inner primary. Slight 1/2 Moon to get a straight shot at the hole. For now, good as new. But you never know, it's a 4-speed! Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2007, 01:37:25 PM »

Another

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2007, 01:38:30 PM »

Last, a little further back. Should be a good riding weekend here. Later. Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 21 queries.