Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: Getting Hitched!  (Read 9536 times)

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
Re: Getting Hitched!
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2007, 02:44:37 PM »

Well Edward I kinda figured that you were getting married when you called Donna your fiancee. So here is my official congratulations!. Me and my wife Heidi are an example of marital bliss the second go round ;). Now go get ready baby cuz FBF is only 11 hours away and seeing it starts a new month we are extending it thru the whole weekend!  But seriously I'm very happy for you Ed and you deserve to be happy and from the sounds of it Donna is the girl for you. Later,Q

Too funny - does she yodel as well ?

;)

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2007, 03:19:33 PM »

Congratulations on the engagement.  For a location that is incredably beautiful........take a look at Lake Tahoe.

I know the feeling!  I got engaged the night before the Ft Bragg ride at the end of April...

And I got engaged a couple weeks before that.  Same situation........I wasn't working and hadn't in six months......lot's of interviews and even offers but nothing that I could live with. :nixweiss:   Now I've taken a job in San Francisco where I'm away from home (Sacramento) Mon. through Fri. and working some readicilous hours.  No life but I'm grateful for the compensation. :2vrolijk_21:  At my age, I gotta get ahead while I can!
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2007, 03:26:52 PM »

Congratulations on the engagement.  For a location that is incredably beautiful........take a look at Lake Tahoe.

And I got engaged a couple weeks before that.  Same situation........I wasn't working and hadn't in six months......lot's of interviews and even offers but nothing that I could live with. :nixweiss:   Now I've taken a job in San Francisco where I'm away from home (Sacramento) Mon. through Fri. and working some readicilous hours.  No life but I'm grateful for the compensation. :2vrolijk_21:  At my age, I gotta get ahead while I can!

must be something in the water round here

congrats to you and terrie
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2007, 03:28:07 PM »

Congratulations JCZ.

:cherry:

harleydiva

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2007, 03:30:07 PM »

JC, cheers!   :drink:   

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2007, 03:34:35 PM »

No fooling!  Riding with you and Andy makes me feel young!   :huepfenjump3:

It isn't anything in the water.  It's finding someone that puts up with our BS!
 :cherry: :pumpkin:
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2007, 03:35:10 PM »

And I got engaged a couple weeks before that.  Same situation............
Congrats!!!! :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2007, 03:50:37 PM »

Congrats to both Ed and Donna. Hopefully we'll cross tracks some day.

Pinkie and I got engaged in a rest stop on I-24 on our first trip to Sturgis. Our engagement picture has a U-Haul trailer behind us. Beat that for a romantic occasion / location!!!

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2007, 04:49:47 PM »

Congrats to both Ed and Donna. Hopefully we'll cross tracks some day.

Pinkie and I got engaged in a rest stop on I-24 on our first trip to Sturgis. Our engagement picture has a U-Haul trailer behind us. Beat that for a romantic occasion / location!!!

Ooo...I just got chills!   :confused:
wut?

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2007, 05:40:52 PM »

Too funny - does she yodel as well ?

;)

Nige
And she makes a hell of a cup of cocoa too. It goes well with some spotted dick!  :huepfenlol2:

Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2007, 06:15:11 PM »

And she makes a hell of a cup of cocoa too. It goes well with some spotted dick!  :huepfenlol2:

Later,Q

You want to be careful making statements like that on here Mr Q, you could get yourself a reputation  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Maybe next time I'll instruct you on the delights of a Jam Roly Poly.

:P

Nige

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2007, 06:19:14 PM »

You want to be careful making statements like that on here Mr Q, you could get yourself a reputation  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Maybe next time I'll instruct you on the delights of a Jam Roly Poly.

:P

Nige
I'm man enough to throw it out there Nige. And what pretell(sp?)is a Jam Roly Poly? Sounds like what fat people do in the privacy of there bedrooms.  :nixweiss:
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2007, 06:24:35 PM »

I'm man enough to throw it out there Nige. And what pretell(sp?)is a Jam Roly Poly? Sounds like what fat people do in the privacy of there bedrooms.  :nixweiss:

:ROFLOL:

Nice one Q. Whatever I say could not possibly be a better description than that.

It actually involves jelly and sponge so I guess you are pretty durned close - man I am crying here  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Too much........

Nige

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2007, 07:24:17 PM »

:ROFLOL:

Nice one Q. Whatever I say could not possibly be a better description than that.

It actually involves jelly and sponge so I guess you are pretty durned close - man I am crying here  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Too much........

Nige

Hey Nige isn't "jelly and a sponge" some kind of contraceptive device?  :nixweiss:  Boy you Brits are kinky!  :huepfenlol2:

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2007, 10:53:14 PM »

Thanks My extended CVO Family!

Congrats to Ernie and JC too! That’s awesome. I think you're right Neal there is something in the water....The same water that Dawg has been drinking.

Thanks for all the well wishes, Donna has truly brought peace and completeness to my life. Of course at times it was with a sledge hammer, but I can honestly say that I am happier then I have ever been. She has stood by me through some tough times and has supported me when there were hard decisions to be made. Because of her I’m a better father and person.

Thanks ISKI, I did run your Antarctic idea by Donna and she said okay as long it was by plane, on long boat ride, never figured on that one!

Thanks Howie, It was way too much fun watching you in the “B’s” Hat, thanks for being a good sport about it, you rock. :bananarock:

Thanks SE06, Mrs. S/B, you’re right that’s what she was thinking. :-*

Thanks TC, I’m checking into Lake O’Hara, NO phones sounds good to me.

Thanks BB, The short history we have already has been great, looking forward to a lot more.

Thanks Mrs.WeCVO!

Thanks Hard10,  She is a keeper, she mentioned to me again tonight, without prompting, that I couldn’t trade the V-Rod, it was part of the family and that we will need to get an Ultra too!

Thanks Dood!

Nige, I may need you to PM with the details of the “Jelly/Sponge” technique, might come in handy on the honeymoon. I’ll pass it on to Q. We watched an old side car setup ride by the house the other day but Donna wants to train the cat to ride in it? Not sure about that deal, the cat refuses to wear a helmet. Cats!

Thanks Binx! I was having too much fun with Howie and his Sox hat to share my news!

Thanks HD-Dude!

Thanks Bill,  as soon as we figure it out, I’ll post it. We’ll try to pick someplace you haven’t ridden yet.

Dawg! So glad to hear how happy you guys are, Thanks!

Thanks Chip! Not sure about the relocation, but hey I was wrong about Antarctica.  :nixweiss:

Thanks Nidan, I’m hoping for extreme marital bliss too!

Thanks Mike and Jo Ann!

Thanks Charlie and Deb!

Thanks Wrongway, no CVO wedding for us, I tried and the V has to stay parked for the wedding, oh well she wants me to get an Ultra, I can deal without the bike at the wedding.

Thanks Q! Bud! Only 1 hour and 10 minutes to FBF! I am ready Baby!!

Thanks Diva, I guess I did get a little long winded on that topic. LOL! Oh well she’d be happy to know I was thinking about her while I’m away on a bike weekend.

Thanks JC! Congrats again to you too.

Thanks Chief, we’ll cross tracks at some point, I have family and now one of my friends is moving to GA. We’ll be down at some point.

You are all the best!

Thanks,
Ed and Donna :pepper:

"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 21 queries.