Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  All

Author Topic: Spiderman!  (Read 10201 times)

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
Re: Spiderman!
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2007, 09:25:30 PM »

Big B,
I hope I don't short circuit my keyboard while typing/reading...water and electronics...you understand.  Everyone loses someone eventually, we lost my wife's mother last year, the thing that was hardest is that we are about 8K miles away.  The ability to spend the last days with your loved one is a lux that many of us wish for, but not many are afforded.  I am an emotional SOB so this thing really gets to me.  I can't do much from Japan but know that my heart, thoughts and prayers will reach the miles that my body can't.  Your strength and the love that you have shown as well as the brothers on this site is an inspiration to me.

Sorry again and I really have to stop or I will need a new keyboard.

Seegarz

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2007, 10:17:02 PM »

Between working very long hours for the past few weeks and communting back and forth to Sacramento this weekend.......this is the very first time I saw this thread.  BB I was on the highway headed to Sacramento when I got the word Friday evening.  I immediatly hung up and tried to call you......got the voice mail instead. 

I'm really sorry this has happened and I've said a prayer for your father and for you and all of your family.  If there's anything at all that I can do for you.....just call.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2007, 10:30:39 PM »

Brian:

I am so glad that your dad was honored and paid the respect due to him by this nation for his service.  It also  feels very good knowing that a few of our friends from here made the trip..I know all too well the feeling that comes over you when the unexpected close friends show up at a critical time like that.

Take care my friend, 

Scot

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2007, 11:55:23 AM »

Scott, JC, Rog,
                      I have one favor to ask. Please get to know Bubba_T (Ken Terry) his buddy Jamie and their ladies Ronnie and Laura while you're all in Nelson. They are super people and I know you will all really enjoy my ragin cajun buddies. Ken and I have ridden many thousands of miles toghether. He was with me when I crashed outside Toronto two years ago.

To All,
         Each day as I've come back from whatever chore the day demanded from sitting vigil with my Dad waiting for his time, to preparing to bury him to the actual burial I've logged onto this site for a few moments and drawn strength from the good will of many of you whom I haven't even met yet. That is so incredible. I look forward to meeting all of you some day.

OK,
    I gotta go, I've got all those chores Roger mentioned to do for my Mom. I had just finished cleaning and organizing the garage and was taking a lunch break

Adios Amigos y Amigas
                              Vaya con Dios
                                                     B B

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2007, 12:27:01 PM »

Will do B B, don't forget to take some "you" time while you're back there as well.  I know you will when you can.

You can bet we'll be looking forward to meeting Bubba and crew in Nelson.

Take care B.

Roger

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2007, 06:52:18 PM »

Will do B B, don't forget to take some "you" time while you're back there as well.  I know you will when you can.
You can bet we'll be looking forward to meeting Bubba and crew in Nelson.

Take care B.

Roger

Hey BB    ;D  Ditto here. Glad your keeping busy. Hang tuff big man.
                                                                           Dave
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »

Hey BB    ;D  Ditto here. Glad your keeping busy. Hang tuff big man.
                                                                           Dave

Thanks Dave
                   Linda and Allie went back to San Diego today and Nikki went back to Med School yesterday. I've got a good bro here helping build a ramp over the stairs for my Mom tomorrow and I'm gonna hang with his family on the 4th, maybe do some swimming, drink a few beers for the day. I'm headed home Saturday morning, and Damn I miss Elvis and LD and my CVO Bed  LOL

B B

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2007, 07:24:53 PM »

Thanks Dave
                   Linda and Allie went back to San Diego today and Nikki went back to Med School yesterday. I've got a good bro here helping build a ramp over the stairs for my Mom tomorrow and I'm gonna hang with his family on the 4th, maybe do some swimming, drink a few beers for the day. I'm headed home Saturday morning, and Damn I miss Elvis and LD and my CVO Bed  LOL

B B

Forgot all about the CVO bed, but I know what you're talkin' about there.  Nothing as nice as the bed at home, even if it isn't a CVO one like yours :2vrolijk_21:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2007, 07:29:20 PM »

Forgot all about the CVO bed, but I know what you're talkin' about there.  Nothing as nice as the bed at home, even if it isn't a CVO one like yours :2vrolijk_21:

The worst thing Rog is I had the whole trip booked at the Sable Oaks Marriott in South Portland and after two days my Mom asked me to stay with her. The real Marriott's have the best beds in the industry. Suffice to say, the beds at my Mom's house are a bit old.  :'(

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2007, 07:30:17 PM »

Brian,

I'm very sorry for your loss, but glad that you had the chance to catch up before the end.  You're in my heart, bro...
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2007, 07:39:08 PM »

The worst thing Rog is I had the whole trip booked at the Sable Oaks Marriott in South Portland and after two days my Mom asked me to stay with her. The real Marriott's have the best beds in the industry. Suffice to say, the beds at my Mom's house are a bit old.  :'(

I just got back from the weekend at Cindy's parents for the annual summer/Fourth of July picnic.  I know exactly what you mean, they were so excited that they were able to find a nice piece of 4" foam to put on the old mattress, "It's just like one of those expensive memory foam beds." :huepfenjump3:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2007, 08:15:12 PM »

I just got back from the weekend at Cindy's parents for the annual summer/Fourth of July picnic.  I know exactly what you mean, they were so excited that they were able to find a nice piece of 4" foam to put on the old mattress, "It's just like one of those expensive memory foam beds." :huepfenjump3:

I hear you Rog, My Mom says " oh we have an egg crate pad for the bed "   yeah and it was new 20 years ago.  :D ;D :D ;D

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2007, 08:14:09 PM »

Hey everybody,
                   Got home late yesterday. So tired I slept for 12 hours. Haven't done that in I don't know when. Linda didn't feel well today, so me and Elvis went on a tour around Dago. Hit the highs and lows and it made me feel like I was home again. Thanks to everyone for the support. I can't say enough how much it's meant.

My vacations for the next few years are gonna be devoted to taking care of the family estate on Sebago Lake in Maine and making sure my Mom is well cared for. No time for the long rides LD was built for. Damn shame just to let LD sit and gather dust, so I will sell LD if H-D doesn't offer a 2008 CVO Road Glide. Stay tuned !

B B

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2007, 08:21:47 PM »

Hey Spiderman, good to hear from you......I know you're exhausted, esp. emotionally.  But, always good to get 'home'.  And what if HD does offer a 2008 CVO Road Glide?  :oops: Then what about LD?  :nixweiss: har!  :drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2007, 08:23:47 PM »

Hey everybody,
                   Got home late yesterday. So tired I slept for 12 hours. Haven't done that in I don't know when. Linda didn't feel well today, so me and Elvis went on a tour around Dago. Hit the highs and lows and it made me feel like I was home again. Thanks to everyone for the support. I can't say enough how much it's meant.

My vacations for the next few years are gonna be devoted to taking care of the family estate on Sebago Lake in Maine and making sure my Mom is well cared for. No time for the long rides LD was built for. Damn shame just to let LD sit and gather dust, so I will sell LD if H-D doesn't offer a 2008 CVO Road Glide. Stay tuned !

B B

Hey Bud!

Glad your home.
Don't move to fast on LD.
There's a lot going on in your head right now!
There's plenty of time for decisions on bikes!

S
  /
    B

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  All

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 21 queries.