Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: TWR STABILIZER  (Read 16151 times)

JDOFLHRIDER

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • 2010 FLHTCUSE5 BURNT AMBER -HOT CITRUS
TWR STABILIZER
« on: February 18, 2008, 06:38:26 PM »

Here's another option that we may be able to get a group buy on.He has these listed on e-bay for around $350.00 and said if 4 or more ordered he would give some kind of discount.I sent the www.cvoharley .com so he could look and see if his prouducts were good people here probally would buy them. here's the e-bay listing.                                                 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T-W-R-HARLEY-TOURING-STABILIZER-STOP-THAT-WOBBLE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35569QQihZ014QQitemZ330211476320QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: TWR STABILIZER
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 06:46:02 PM »

Here's another option that we may be able to get a group buy on.He has these listed on e-bay for around $350.00 and said if 4 or more ordered he would give some kind of discount.I sent the www.cvoharley .com so he could look and see if his prouducts were good people here probally would buy them. here's the e-bay listing.                                                 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T-W-R-HARLEY-TOURING-STABILIZER-STOP-THAT-WOBBLE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35569QQihZ014QQitemZ330211476320QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Interesting design. Let's hear from the critics.

I like the idea of everything being mounted above. Not sure how I feel about the plate that covers the rear right bushing. Maybe they can come in chrome, with a matching one for the other side? ;)

If this passes the CVOHarley Critics test, I might have a TrueTrack up for sale! ::)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 06:51:40 PM »

I refuse to sell my Tru-Track---yet..I just installed the damn thing yesterday.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 07:07:38 PM »

"I sent the www.cvoharley .com so he could look and see if his prouducts were good people here probally would buy them."

Looks like he took you up on it JDO! ;)

"Name:     twr
 Date Registered:     Today at 06:53:56 PM
 Last Active:    Today at 07:03:05 PM"

How goes it twr? Welcome to the Great CVOHarley site!

What gives with your stabilizer? Looks like a nece design. Any more details than on your EBay sale? Options for the Side Mounting Plates? Option for Matching left side? Chrome?

Say Hi here or in the New Member Section and tell us about yourself and your stuff! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

TWR

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 07:38:18 PM »

hi i only make the right side at this time, its black powder coated to match the other side or i can send it bare so you could get it chromed , or get it polished and have to clear powder coated to protect it from the weather, i aslo make lowering kits for 1993 to 2008 baggers thanks tracy

hdbrad03

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Yellow Pearl/Charcoal Slate
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE-Pumpkin
    • CVO3: FLTRI 06
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 08:03:57 PM »

If the goup buy comes around I may be interested. Looks very interesting, I never liked the idea of placing that big cover over my transmission.
I was there.  Were you?

East Coast
New River Gorge (10, 15)
Rib Fest (10, 11, 14, 15)
Wild WV (16)
Maggie Valley (08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

West Coast
Sedona, AZ (08)
Pala (10)
Santa Fe, NM (13)

TWR

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 08:32:19 PM »

Hi one of the menbers is going to post some pictures of my kit the twr missing link kit and let the riders check it out and i will think of a price thanks tracy

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 08:35:35 PM »

Hey gang, I've been communicating with one of our newest members twr, Tracy, who makes the TWR Stabilizer setup discussed here. I was inquiring about the finishes available for the exposed bracket. There is not one available to match the left side if desired. He sent me some good pics of the unfinished bracket. It looks really good, and I think it will polish or chrome well. I like the layout of this piece. I'll attach some pics here.

All we need to discusss now are the technical merits of this piece. Will it work as it's intended? Is this approach a valid way to mount the 3rd Stabilizer link we know we need on these bikes? Will it perform as well as my TrueTrack? What do you think gang?

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 08:41:17 PM by Hoist »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 08:36:04 PM »

A few more unfinished.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 08:36:28 PM »

Another.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 08:36:56 PM »

1 more.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 08:37:22 PM »

Powder coated.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 08:37:52 PM »

The 3rd stabilizer link.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 08:38:15 PM »

Another.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 08:39:23 PM »

Last one. Unfinished, with his logo insert to cover the bushing hole. What do ya'll think?

Hoist! 8)

Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 21 queries.