Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: IDS  (Read 8136 times)

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
Re: IDS
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2008, 02:11:26 PM »

good thing - they are Bull nuts not Pig nuts...  Hell, who would be proud to display their redneckness with pig nuts???

Sheesh.

Sean

Mine's a girl.  I don't want surounding motorists thinking I ride a male for fun.  (not that theres anything wrong with that)
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »

What's cheaper, a ghost pipe or IDS chroming?  :nixweiss:

I would say about the same. I paid about $200.00 to have it chromed. I think the normal rate is about $300.00 to chrome a sprocket. In Canada anyway. A friend of mine spent 6 months in California a few years back and someone he had chrome a whack of stuff was less than 1/2 of the rate up here. I think the chrome sprocket looks good with the chrome wheel & belt guard. THE MUFFMAN

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2008, 04:59:10 PM »

Mine's a girl.  I don't want surounding motorists thinking I ride a male for fun.  (not that theres anything wrong with that)

Now when I see a set of these on a bike it's going to be tough not to ask the bike owner if they enjoy riding a guy (not that there is anything wrong with...... hey, there is something REALLY wrong with that!)

;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 21 queries.