Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: THI$ CLO$E to buying a CVO Ultra! Deal or No Deal!  (Read 9726 times)

Kingspoke

• 2012 CVO Ultra FLHTCUSE7 Wicked Sapphire/Stardust
  • Senior CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUSE - Wicked Sapphire/Stardust Silver
    • CA

• CVO1: 12 FLHTCUSE7 Wicked Sapphire/Stardust Silver
Re: THI$ CLO$E to buying a CVO Ultra! Deal or No Deal!
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2012, 11:44:29 PM »

Thanks for the pics. Ya done good!   :2vrolijk_21:

Thankyou!  Today I took the bicycle reflectors off the front forks and ordered some LED turn signal inserts from Kuryakyn along with run/brake/turn controller to give the tour pack turn signals.  Next comes the bars, but I'll have to do a little research.
Dragula 2-1, TTS Mastertune, SE 585+4, S&S prem. lifters & adj pushrods, 106hp/117tq, Chubby 577's, Ohlins HD159 & FKC-101 fork cartridge, LSR stealth 10" dark tint, Billet Boy LED tail lite, Kury LED turn signals, Air Wing tour rack LED, HD Siren II w/pager, CD LED front signals, OPT7 LED driving & headlight, Kicker KSC674 tourpack speakers.

Kingspoke

• Senior CVO Member
    • CA

« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2012, 11:55:52 PM »

So proud of you that you set a boundary with the dealer and you stuck to it.., :2vrolijk_21:  Congrats on the new MC.  She is a beauty.  :P

You and others re-affirmed my position in the negotiation and it is very much appreciated!  In the end both the dealer and most importantly the customer came to a happy agreement.  The saleman later stated, "I knew that you did your research and you knew exactly how much you were going to pay".  A off handed compliment, which came on the heels of listening to you guys!  Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 11:57:33 PM by Kingspoke »
Dragula 2-1, TTS Mastertune, SE 585+4, S&S prem. lifters & adj pushrods, 106hp/117tq, Chubby 577's, Ohlins HD159 & FKC-101 fork cartridge, LSR stealth 10" dark tint, Billet Boy LED tail lite, Kury LED turn signals, Air Wing tour rack LED, HD Siren II w/pager, CD LED front signals, OPT7 LED driving & headlight, Kicker KSC674 tourpack speakers.

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2012, 04:47:06 PM »

I just caught up to this thread. CONGRATS!!!! I have the same bike that I picked up on August 13th. I was very happy with the deal although it started out like yours. I had a 09 SE Ultra and I didn't have to trade but I wanted new. So after giving them the cold shoulder (not really I was on vacation) I called back and they made me a deal I couldn't understand. 3800 off MSRP and 1500 more for the trade than NADA had listed. My regular dealer couldn't or wouldn't touch the deal. You would think with the 13's on the way they would have bent over backwards for you. I am happy to hear about all the attention you got at delivery. That really make a big difference.

ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Kingspoke

• Senior CVO Member
    • CA

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2012, 11:12:32 PM »

I just caught up to this thread. CONGRATS!!!! I have the same bike that I picked up on August 13th. I was very happy with the deal although it started out like yours. I had a 09 SE Ultra and I didn't have to trade but I wanted new. So after giving them the cold shoulder (not really I was on vacation) I called back and they made me a deal I couldn't understand. 3800 off MSRP and 1500 more for the trade than NADA had listed. My regular dealer couldn't or wouldn't touch the deal. You would think with the 13's on the way they would have bent over backwards for you. I am happy to hear about all the attention you got at delivery. That really make a big difference.

ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Now that's a great deal!  Congrats to you as well!  So far I put on a Billet Boy LED brake light, H.D. mini boards, Clearview 9.5" dark tint, Deluxe tour pack hinges (should have came w/bike), Air Wing Tour Rack LED goes on tomorrow, and Chubby 577's late next week.  Kury LED run/brake/turn signals should arrive on Monday. 

And after a couple of thousand miles I'll look at cam, tuner, & pipes.  Actually I really enjoy the quiet of the stock pipes, but the cat must go!  Oh, and I got rid of all my reflectors and idiot stickers.

I'm really enjoying this bike, Dawg!

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2012, 07:49:08 AM »

Now that's a great deal!  Congrats to you as well!  So far I put on a Billet Boy LED brake light, H.D. mini boards, Clearview 9.5" dark tint, Deluxe tour pack hinges (should have came w/bike), Air Wing Tour Rack LED goes on tomorrow, and Chubby 577's late next week.  Kury LED run/brake/turn signals should arrive on Monday. 

And after a couple of thousand miles I'll look at cam, tuner, & pipes.  Actually I really enjoy the quiet of the stock pipes, but the cat must go!  Oh, and I got rid of all my reflectors and idiot stickers.

I'm really enjoying this bike, Dawg!

Yea meeeee toooooo!!!! Even with the problems I still love this bike!!!!!! I think Ole Punkin will get a complex!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 22 queries.