Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SE FatShotz 2-2 Slip on Mufflers / Leather TourPack / windshield  (Read 3181 times)

aero8

• Full CVO Member

I have a Candy Concord on order and unfortunatly there is up to now no delivery date confirmed! ??? :-[

I was looking for other mufflers, but it seems that SE FatShotz (80842-10) dont fit the FLHXSE, but they do on MY2010 Touring models. :nixweiss:
Fullsac are no solution, because it is not possible to recore the HDI mufflers!!

Can someone explain me this ,are the mounting points different or at another point?

Has someone already a LeatherTourPack on his SESG? If yes. please post some pictures! THANK YOU!
Is it then necessary to go for the 4-point docking kit, when I want two up and the LeatherTourPack?

What size should the windshield have to direct the wind over me ( My size is 174 cm) ? On a test drive with a stock FLHX MY09, it was noisy and windy behind the fairing, therefore I plan to replace this item.

Thanks to this helpful community and for all the useful info on this forum!

Aero8

Mr D

• 1K CVO Member
    • WI

Re: SE FatShotz 2-2 Slip on Mufflers / Leather TourPack / windshield
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »

I have a Candy Concord on order and unfortunatly there is up to now no delivery date confirmed! ??? :-[

I was looking for other mufflers, but it seems that SE FatShotz (80842-10) dont fit the FLHXSE, but they do on MY2010 Touring models. :nixweiss:
Fullsac are no solution, because it is not possible to recore the HDI mufflers!!

Can someone explain me this ,are the mounting points different or at another point?

Has someone already a LeatherTourPack on his SESG? If yes. please post some pictures! THANK YOU!
Is it then necessary to go for the 4-point docking kit, when I want two up and the LeatherTourPack?

What size should the windshield have to direct the wind over me ( My size is 174 cm) ? On a test drive with a stock FLHX MY09, it was noisy and windy behind the fairing, therefore I plan to replace this item.

Thanks to this helpful community and for all the useful info on this forum!

Aero8

The Mo Co states this for EPA reasons.... They will fit your SESG, You need to have a fuel mangement system to accomodate free flow exhaust. Should be done any way, These 110's run extremely lean at stock setting to pass emissions.
2014 FLHRSE6 Orange/Black
2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby/Typhoon [Sold]
2007 SEUC2 Red/Blk [Sold]
2006 SEUC Haze/Black [Sold]
2005 SEEG Yellow [Sold]
2003 VRSCA [Sold]
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Phil 4:13

rond

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 02:12:46 PM »

The Mo Co states this for EPA reasons.... They will fit your SESG, You need to have a fuel mangement system to accomodate free flow exhaust. Should be done any way, These 110's run extremely lean at stock setting to pass emissions.

So the Fatshotz will fit my 2010 FLHTCUSE.... the only reason the catalog says they won't work is due to EPA????

Sapper6

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 02:20:33 PM »

Grinner added the leather Tour Pak

Below is one of the pictures of his bike.

You can see more pics from his thread: Changed seat & added leather tour pack

Sapper6

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 04:03:03 PM »

Almost forgot.  Grinner also had them Fatshotz on his bike also.

Here is the thread.  High Oil Pressure

And a pic.

Sapper6

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 04:07:18 PM »

BTW for those of you who don't know.  Some bimbo (chatting on her cell phone) pulled out in front of Grinner and his bike is no more.  He is at home recovering from the accident and will have to go through a long recovery.

Mr D

• 1K CVO Member
    • WI

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 04:47:05 PM »

So the Fatshotz will fit my 2010 FLHTCUSE.... the only reason the catalog says they won't work is due to EPA????

YES  :2vrolijk_21:
2014 FLHRSE6 Orange/Black
2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby/Typhoon [Sold]
2007 SEUC2 Red/Blk [Sold]
2006 SEUC Haze/Black [Sold]
2005 SEEG Yellow [Sold]
2003 VRSCA [Sold]
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Phil 4:13

TEQUILA -aka- RED RUM

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2009, 06:15:06 PM »

BTW for those of you who don't know.  Some bimbo (chatting on her cell phone) pulled out in front of Grinner and his bike is no more.  He is at home recovering from the accident and will have to go through a long recovery.
  I did not know I hope he is getting better.............Keith

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 21 queries.