Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: Q's Day at the Dyno  (Read 4206 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Q's Day at the Dyno
« on: April 15, 2006, 09:50:37 AM »

Well finally had ok weather to ride up and get the PCIII USB installed and a custom map made. When I brought the scoot in it was running lean way off the chart. Heres how it went.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
Re: Q's Day at the Dyno
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 09:51:17 AM »

And more.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 09:58:24 AM »

Ol FrankenSERK is just about ready to be abused.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 09:59:03 AM »

Hey Spidey back at ya.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 09:59:32 AM »

Pulling.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 10:01:16 AM »

And the results.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 10:03:31 AM by BigDaddy1569 »

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 10:04:50 AM »

I guess all in all not bad for a basically stock 95".Harry is it close to others you've seen?LMK.Later,Q

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 11:09:24 AM »

Q,
    Was that 4hp and 2 ft/lb just with the Dyno or did you have something else done?????I haven't had mine Dyno'd yet and was wondering if it was worth the $$$$$.

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 11:10:24 AM »

Yes it was.The dyno guy said thats average.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2006, 11:12:33 AM »

On the dyno sheet pic on the bottom check out the before and after on the air/fuel curve.Black line is before seriously lean,should be dancing on the red dotted line like it is now.

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 11:17:48 AM »

I've got a generic map in mine now (loaded off the PC site).  It looks like it may be worth having it done....Hell,  it's only money (like I haven't spent enough on this thing already this year.......It's an addiction.
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 11:34:01 AM »

For 265.00 including custom map and all the pulls well worth it.

jachin72

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 07:56:45 PM »

Big Daddy,

How many pulls did it take before the tuner was happy with the AFR?

Thanks,

Steve

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2006, 08:38:36 AM »

He did a base pull and about 6 more after that and tuned it at different throttle positions and RPM ranges as well.

jachin72

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2006, 11:01:55 AM »

Big Daddy, thanks for the info. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.