Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need PC Map  (Read 1100 times)

mattm

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2
Need PC Map
« on: May 31, 2006, 06:00:46 PM »

I just finished my Red Shift 575 cam upgrade on my 05 SEEG.  I did the cams, the Zippers big fat air cleaner, and I decided to try the new Rinehart 2-into-1 pipe.  Up to now I have been running with the "stock" ECM map.  I decided to go with the Power Commander to finish out the upgrade.  I am hoping someone can send me a map that I might be able to use as starting point before my visit to the dyno.  I realize the Rinehart is a fairly new beast, but I would think the almost any map done for a 2-into-1 (D&D, V&H propipe, etc) would get me closer then I am now.  I plan to post some pics shortly of the new exhaust.  

Street Stalker

• Junior CVO Member
  • All show and no go, but about to change
Re: Need PC Map
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 09:26:53 AM »

There is a map in the user submitted section on powercommanders website for a 103" with a V&H pro pipe.  I called Bub tech and they said they had no 103" p-commander maps yet and to try a V&h pro-pipe map, it would be close.

kng103

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2004  SE-103          ROAD KING CLASSIC
Re: Need PC Map
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 09:32:22 AM »

I just finished my Red Shift 575 cam upgrade on my 05 SEEG.  I did the cams, the Zippers big fat air cleaner, and I decided to try the new Rinehart 2-into-1 pipe.  Up to now I have been running with the "stock" ECM map.  I decided to go with the Power Commander to finish out the upgrade.  I am hoping someone can send me a map that I might be able to use as starting point before my visit to the dyno.  I realize the Rinehart is a fairly new beast, but I would think the almost any map done for a 2-into-1 (D&D, V&H propipe, etc) would get me closer then I am now.  I plan to post some pics shortly of the new exhaust.  

if you did not do at least the hd stage 1 upgrade, i wouldn't even ride the bike.

2004 flhrci se-103 pearl white
bassani true duals w/ho mufflers
se air cleaner
sert
se-251 cam
s&s reed valve
24/37 gearing
se-6 sp
rumble road speakers
2008 lincoln mark lt(silver)

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.