Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Purchasing extended warranty  (Read 1393 times)

dbradley

Purchasing extended warranty
« on: March 05, 2012, 09:47:05 PM »

When I bought my 09 SERG it came with a transferrable extended warranty, well it is about to expire and I received a notice from HD today that I can purchase more continued coverage. Was just wondering if there was a dealer out there that someone knew about that was giving a better price than others. I am wanting a 3 year with wheel/tire coverage. Thx Dave
2007 Road King-Vivid Black-sold
2009 SERG

tazmun

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE (sold)
    • CVO2: 19 FLHXS All Black
Re: Purchasing extended warranty
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 10:32:20 PM »

When I bought my 09 SERG it came with a transferrable extended warranty, well it is about to expire and I received a notice from HD today that I can purchase more continued coverage. Was just wondering if there was a dealer out there that someone knew about that was giving a better price than others. I am wanting a 3 year with wheel/tire coverage. Thx Dave

If you look at Vendor Discounts, you will find some dealers. I got mine back in 08 with a 20% for the balance
of 5 years (7 total).
The "TAZMUN"

slick813

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 10:52:04 PM »

Check out this thread

http://www.hdforums.com/forum/touring-models/612685-extended-warranty-esp-3.html

and also there is a thread in the group buys section as well, bottom line from what I have read Matt at Legacy Harley is the guy to talk to, my current warranty expires next month and I am about to buy from Matt, he was the cheapest I could find. My local dealer thought he was selling some off brand policy and not the factory coverage from CNA but I called Matt and it is the factory coverage.

rsberg

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 11:08:24 PM »

Thats funny I just talked to Jim today, he is a great guy. Here is the info you need for your ESP.

Kutter Harley-Davidson and Buell of Janesville, WI

Business Manager: Jim Palmer

Phone: 608-314-1722

Fax: 888-322-2090

Email: finance@kutterharley.com

Page created in 0.485 seconds with 21 queries.