Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Exhaust Options..What would You Do?  (Read 2564 times)

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Exhaust Options..What would You
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2006, 07:19:57 AM »

Jerry,

Are you familar with the Dobeck TFI? Harley used to promote and carry this one (or mt local dealer did anyway). I have it on my 05 ultra classic and its like the Ron Popeal Rotessarie....Set it and forget it!! I tried the Zipper Module and took advantage of their 30 day money back guarantee as for some reason the map disk I was given did not have a map on it. I had the upgrade done in Myrtle Beach and it was one of the last to get done and a storm was blowing in so in the confusion..... well anyway I have had good results with the Dobeck.

http://www.dobeckperformance.com/
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 07:22:07 AM by Robmay »

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2006, 10:05:10 PM »

Jerry,

Are you familar with the Dobeck TFI? Harley used to promote and carry this one (or mt local dealer did anyway). I have it on my 05 ultra classic and its like the Ron Popeal Rotessarie....Set it and forget it!! I tried the Zipper Module and took advantage of their 30 day money back guarantee as for some reason the map disk I was given did not have a map on it. I had the upgrade done in Myrtle Beach and it was one of the last to get done and a storm was blowing in so in the confusion..... well anyway I have had good results with the Dobeck.

http://www.dobeckperformance.com/
Rob,

That was the first tuning device I tried on my SEEG.
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Cerdo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2006, 11:16:01 AM »

[smiley=banana.gif] I have fix for this, with a vast performance background in the automotive repair business and building street rods I found a way to  open up the 4 inch mufflers (with removeble end caps) and cut out the old muffler and add in a new muffler. I keep the cat in place (for legal reasons) and I received a very nice deep sound (26% louder than stock) that does not irritate the better half. Good idle sound, great upon acceleration, nice cruise tone that you can still hear the radio. I can also remove the cat if you would like. Ship me your mufflers and I will turn them around in one business day. Cost $200.00 and includes standard shipping back to you.  Any questions, call Andy @ 440-667-3278
Andy

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2006, 11:23:43 AM »

[smiley=banana.gif] I have fix for this, with a vast performance background in the automotive repair business and building street rods I found a way to

Cerdo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2006, 11:27:13 AM »

Not that I  have ever seen; however, I may not be the first gear head to think of this.
Andy
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 21 queries.