Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: lost my upgrades paperwork  (Read 1312 times)

j f go

• Junior CVO Member
  • 112.77 HP 118 FT TQ
lost my upgrades paperwork
« on: September 27, 2015, 04:45:23 PM »

I own an 07 SERK which I purchased from La. a few years ago (original owner). Is there any way to get this paperwork reprinted by the dealer that did all the upgrades ? I have just about driven myself crazy trying to locate this paperwork. Thanks

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: lost my upgrades paperwork
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 04:49:09 PM »

I own an 07 SERK which I purchased from La. a few years ago (original owner). Is there any way to get this paperwork reprinted by the dealer that did all the upgrades ? I have just about driven myself crazy trying to locate this paperwork. Thanks

Did you ask them?

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

j f go

• Junior CVO Member
  • 112.77 HP 118 FT TQ
Re: lost my upgrades paperwork
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 05:06:21 PM »

Short answer , no. I do not know what dealer he used so I'm thinking the only way to do this is by the vin. number to find the selling dealer, but not sure if this is even possible. Was hoping someone here had an idea on how to approach this situation.

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 21 queries.