CVO Technical > General CVO discussion

Top CVOs & Worst CVOs Harley-Davidson has Ever Produced

<< < (11/11)

Mr D:
2022 wicked orange CVO Road Glide FLTRXSE last of the original design & beautiful Harley colors

acevtwin:

--- Quote from: Mr D on August 14, 2023, 07:43:05 PM ---2022 wicked orange CVO Road Glide FLTRXSE last of the original design & beautiful Harley colors

--- End quote ---
Agreed. It is hard to think that this bike is now the "Old Style".

Mr D:

--- Quote from: acevtwin on August 15, 2023, 11:47:18 AM ---Agreed. It is hard to think that this bike is now the "Old Style".

--- End quote ---

Beautiful  :2vrolijk_21:

Grizzly:

--- Quote from: DCFIREMANN on April 05, 2022, 12:56:28 PM ---You all forget history. The 2004 SEEG set the standard for CVO sales in the future. The entire allotment was sold within 1 week after the Dealer Meeting. You couldn't get one for MSRP, and if you did you were petty lucky. A lot of dealers marked them up 10k and got it.

So you can believe all you want. The number 1 title will always go to the 2004 SEEG Models. And that would be BOTH colors. 2005 will come in a close second!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

--- End quote ---

I agree with your comments, except I would put the '05 SEEG ahead due to them having a tour pack and the '04's did not.  Both years are still the hottest looking CVO paint schemes IMHO.

My dealer was so certain I would buy an '05 after seeing the 2-tone teal at the dealer show, the first thing he claims he did when returning to his office was to fill out my bill of sale (including my signature)  :o    then phoning me to drop off a minor deposit.   ;D    I of course didn't mind at all because it was my first CVO and I loved riding it for 10 years, even though I added an '08 Duracell along the way and ended up keeping the '08.

yellow fxr-4:
They are all nice when new but my choice is still the FXR as I have 2 FXRD'S  , 1 92 FXRT and 2 FXR-4'S 1 Yellow 600

made and 1 Tangerine 300 made

once again just my oplnion

Swanny

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version