Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Winter storage  (Read 4256 times)

16HD117

• When I was fifteen I wanted to be older. This is not what I expected!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • AKA 04hd103,AKA 07hd110,AKA 11hd110,AKA 16hd110
Re: Winter storage
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 04:38:32 PM »

(This part of my post is the more serious part.) Anyone near the coast in South Carolina? I ride there in two days, just wanting some on the ground weather reporting. I'll consult the Internet in the meantime.
I had to turn the air on yesterday and it's still on. It's not so much the temperature, it's the humidity at 68%. (This part is the silly part, not to be taken too seriously.)
Also, posting of pictures of attractive cheerleaders is not a good idea on this site. Most of you all are starting to get some wear and tear on your bodies, including your heart's. For some, studying those images of the cheerleaders so intently may cause some of you to have a coronary thrombosis, or a stroke. It would probably do the same to me but my heart was ripped out by the military and replaced with a piece of ice. Read this next sentence a little faster so as to keep the flow of words in continuity making it more understandable. You may have to practice it a couple of times.
So fellas be self aware when you are observing the attractive, vivacious, sexy, would not give you the time of day women not unless the boss told them to be nice to keep up appearances so you don't cause yourself any irreversible damage that you will possibly regret later especially if the wife walks in and catches you giving yourself self service or worse if a goat is in the room with you.  :)

Wow!  What a post!

Starts out with the weather in SC, then cheerleaders, a heart condition and sex with a goat!
 :huepfenlol2:

U been hangin' out with BB or maybe Don???
 :nixweiss:

By the way, the weather on the coast of SC looks pretty good for the weekend....

http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/interstate/tenday/USSC0051?from=36hr_topnav_driving
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 04:42:55 PM by 07hd110 »

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting Holy Chit......... What a Ride!

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 09:06:48 PM »

Winter what?

;)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2008, 11:01:55 PM »

I put the bike on a jack for the above mentioned reasons as well as keeping it 18" away from any potentially damp concrete.

It's rumored here on the coast that the damp air reacts with the lye and can be detrimental to the chrome.

Don't know if it is true or not, but I already have the jack, why not use it?
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 25 queries.