Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Softail® Convertible

Scarlet is home

<< < (2/6) > >>

Buy early:
Sweet looking ride! Your wife must be very pleased. Like the highway bars/engine guard. Mod on.

slamr:
Congrats!  Saw one of these in Delaware last week.  Sweeeet! :orange:

Mr. Wizard:
Thanks for the comments guys..  she really does love the bike.

About the windshield though...  I think I have a solution.

The windshield off of my 05 SEFB fits the ConV. It actually looks pretty good but I hope it to be temporary. I will ride it tomorrow and get the bike up to speed and see how it works. If this does I will post a part number and a picture if anyone else wants to try this too.

newdep:
I have the same bike and love it. Congrats on the purchase just wondering why you are referring to the color as "Candy Sunglo" my bike says it is Crimson Red Sunglo/Autumn Haze/Metal Grind. Just wondering?

I'm diggin the Engine Guard on there and you are right about the windshield, I wish Clearview would make one for it.

Also did you do anything with the pipes? The bike is really quiet, and I cant decide what kind to put on it.

Mr. Wizard:

--- Quote from: newdep on November 25, 2009, 10:51:24 PM ---I have the same bike and love it. Congrats on the purchase just wondering why you are referring to the color as "Candy Sunglo" my bike says it is Crimson Red Sunglo/Autumn Haze/Metal Grind. Just wondering?

I'm diggin the Engine Guard on there and you are right about the windshield, I wish Clearview would make one for it.

Also did you do anything with the pipes? The bike is really quiet, and I cant decide what kind to put on it.

--- End quote ---

Obviously you are correct... Wifey has been calling it Candy so I just picked it up.

Have to give her credit on the mustache bar as she liked the one on the SESG and wanted one. It worked out nice we think. I have her a set of 360 mounts and the matching pegs on order.

The bike has only been here for 24 hours so there isn't really anything I've done to it yet and not sure what pipes she wants at this point and will do my own Dyno tuning. I did however change the shift linkage as it is was very plain looking, added an oil temp gauge and a tender cable to it then moved the key fob antenna as the alarm would go off with either fob in my pocket. After that I adjusted the bars and grip controls to fit her better.  Was at work most of the day so I need a little more time with it.  ::)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, hitting the sac.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version