Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Softail® Convertible

Moto Lights on the Convertible?

(1/4) > >>

MikeV:
I have been thinking of ways of adding more light up front. The small headlamp and the dim turn signals leave me wanting more. So what do you guys think of the Moto lights on the Convertible? They look nice and balanced on the baggers but I am worried they may look out of place on the bike when its all stripped down in cruiser mode. I am really on the fence about these but I have found any alternatives that I like better. Any ideas?

Mike

SBB:

--- Quote from: MikeV on February 02, 2010, 09:52:55 PM ---I have been thinking of ways of adding more light up front. The small headlamp and the dim turn signals leave me wanting more. So what do you guys think of the Moto lights on the Convertible? They look nice and balanced on the baggers but I am worried they may look out of place on the bike when its all stripped down in cruiser mode. I am really on the fence about these but I have found any alternatives that I like better. Any ideas?

Mike

--- End quote ---

I think they will look good.
It will give your bike a very distinctive look!

SBB

porkypig:
what the heck are moto lights?? 

SBB:

--- Quote from: porkypig on February 02, 2010, 10:08:28 PM ---what the heck are moto lights?? 

--- End quote ---

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=44657.0

porkypig:
ahhhh.   Gotcha!  I have a set of HD Fog Lights that I plan to mount on the lower forks where they attach to the fender.  Right now they are virtually 'dummies' mounted on the engine guard.  55 W halogen bulbs.  Anybody have any experience with them as far as effective??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version