Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Author Topic: My Hard Candy is now been pushed to May...??? %&*#  (Read 22390 times)

harleyrules

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 SE Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2016 Low Rider S
Re: My Hard Candy is now been pushed to May...??? %&*#
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2015, 08:23:58 PM »

Space Coast Harley in Palm Bay Florida just got in a HC if anyone is interested. Selling at MSRP per salesman JP.

harleyrules

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 SE Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2016 Low Rider S
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2015, 08:24:33 PM »

I stopped by Ocean County Harley in Lakewood NJ today, they have a Hardcandy on the floor waiting for someone to buy her. Asking MSRP for the bike

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 2015 CVO FLHXSE (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO FLHXSE3 (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2011 CVO FLHXSE2 (SOLD)
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2015, 11:43:21 PM »

seems as the HC's are sitting in dealers as 2 local dealers here also have them on the floor .... :nixweiss:

lrubio

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE Carbon Crystal / Phantom Flames
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2015, 10:29:04 AM »

seems as the HC's are sitting in dealers as 2 local dealers here also have them on the floor .... :nixweiss:
Riverside HD (CA) has two Hard Candy's, one Ultraviolet Blue and one Starfire Black that have been sitting on their floor for a few months. Their allotment of Carbon Crystals were all sold before they arrived at the dealer (same for Pomona Valley and Quaid Loma Linda).

ZVO

• Dark Platimum? That’s Silver and Black
  • Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO2: 2016 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE - Gone
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2015, 10:52:46 AM »

People want what they don't have, once it's available they want something else.
The Autumn Wind is a pirate.

lrubio

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2015, 11:06:39 AM »

People want what they don't have, once it's available they want something else.
Hmmmm, maybe the original colors weren't right for the folks now buying the Carbon Crystal bikes? That was the case for me. Although I really liked the original colors they weren't right for me. The Carbon Crystal was right for me, but it doesn't appeal to others. Fence sitters, like me, were pulled into the market with this different look.

If I'm not mistaken, ZVO, you were seeking a Carbon Crystal owner willing to swap tins with your Hard Candy. Are you one of those people you mention above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZVO

• Dark Platimum? That’s Silver and Black
  • Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO2: 2016 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE - Gone
My Hard Candy is now been pushed to May...??? %&*#
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2015, 11:08:22 AM »

I am I want the carbon, it was not available until June in several of my local dealers...I was not willing to wait and got on a HC in April...I love it but the color is a bit much IMO

2015 Street Glide CVO Mercury HCC
The Autumn Wind is a pirate.

lrubio

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2015, 11:14:50 AM »

I am I want the carbon, it was not available until June in several of my local dealers...I was not willing to wait and got on a HC in April...I love it but the color is a bit much IMO

The Hard Candy paint concept is a throwback to the classic bikes/choppers from the '60's and '70's.  That's my era, so that color has a fond place in my heart.  I hope you're able to get the colors you want!

dean77

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2015, 01:44:36 PM »

I love the way the Hard Candy really pops in the sunlight. I also like a bike that gets noticed... most importantly by me! But you have to go with what you like. My dealer, High Octane Harley, in Mass has 2 Carbon's on the floor and 2 Hard Candy's that just came in last Thursday. The carbons just blend in with all the other black bikes while the Hard Candy shines. But what do I know as black is the most popular color. If you see them side by side you may keep your HC. Good luck whatever you end up with!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 01:47:11 PM by dean77 »

lrubio

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2015, 02:13:22 PM »

I love the way the Hard Candy really pops in the sunlight. I also like a bike that gets noticed... most importantly by me! But you have to go with what you like. My dealer, High Octane Harley, in Mass has 2 Carbon's on the floor and 2 Hard Candy's that just came in last Thursday. The carbons just blend in with all the other black bikes while the Hard Candy shines. But what do I know as black is the most popular color. If you see them side by side you may keep your HC. Good luck whatever you end up with!
That's the same thing I thought when I saw the Carbon inside the showroom, it seemed like a super shinny black paint. Then I asked them to roll it outside...WOW...that metallic and those phantom flames jumped at me! And, outside is where you ride, right?

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2015, 05:06:55 PM »

I'd be all over the carbon black....IF, the engine and covers were chrome....not black.

lrubio

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2015, 05:23:35 PM »

I wouldn't have bought it if those covers were old school. To each his own...

dean77

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MA

« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2015, 12:36:31 PM »

That's the same thing I thought when I saw the Carbon inside the showroom, it seemed like a super shinny black paint. Then I asked them to roll it outside...WOW...that metallic and those phantom flames jumped at me! And, outside is where you ride, right?

I have seen them inside and out.... but whatever your happy with is what matters. The phantom does look nice in the sun but cannot compare to the HC in the sun... Just my opinion. Actually all the colors look much better in the sun... The yellow is the only color I have yet to see in person.

lrubio

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2015, 03:03:12 PM »

Those Carbon's must have sold fast! My buddy is hunting for one, so he called High Octane (Chelmsford Rd) based on your post. They have Scorching Yellow, Starfire Black, Ultraviolet, and Hard Candy. No Carbon's available. If you see one at another dealer please PM me. Thnx!

dean77

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MA

« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2015, 04:00:33 PM »

Those Carbon's must have sold fast! My buddy is hunting for one, so he called High Octane (Chelmsford Rd) based on your post. They have Scorching Yellow, Starfire Black, Ultraviolet, and Hard Candy. No Carbon's available. If you see one at another dealer please PM me. Thnx!

Not sure who your buddy spoke with but there are no yellow, ultraviolet or starfire black. They have HC's and Carbons still available. Tell him to ask for Steve -- tell him Dean referred him.

Good luck!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 20 queries.