Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Klock Werks Windshields (Good, Bad or Indifferent)  (Read 16809 times)

Pod

• CVO1: '12' SESG Hot Citrus
Re: Klock Werks Windshields (Good, Bad or Indifferent)
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2013, 06:16:58 PM »

I have the Clearview Shield and love it.. Question now in, my wife is getting a '13' Switchback with Dragon Fly Fairing and read the Klock Werks is way to go for short women, she's 5'2.  Anyone out there that short?

SESG12

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Dark Slate/Black Diamond.
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2013, 10:53:46 PM »

I just picked up the 6.5 smoke klock and love it. Elimated any shake at 80+ mph. Looks and performs for me.. just my 2 cents..

ultrastryk

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MD

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2015, 07:02:56 PM »

Annnd, don't forget F-4 Windshields.  The plastic is the same Polycarbonate used by Nascar.  It is very difficult to scratch, so if you want to clean with a paper towel, go ahead!  I've fit these on the last few bikes I've owned and won't us any other.  http://www.f4customs.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=GLNTD-HVN57KAPANP&Product_Code=F4-FLHT-ULTRA-12-C

Most other windshields are made from Lexan, a strong but easily scratched material.  Nothing bugs me more than looking through a scratched windshield.

Whatever works for you friend.  Hope whatever you get makes for a more enoyable and safer ride!

Lexan and Polycarbonate are the same product. Lexan is just the trade name used by GE. It's like Keenex and Tissues. One is the actual product, while the other is a copyrighted trade name.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 22 queries.