Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23

Author Topic: New CVO Street glide colour to be launched!...oh yes  (Read 81978 times)

Wild Hog 4

• Senior CVO Member
    • CVO3: 2018 CVO Road Glide
Re: New CVO Street glide colour to be launched!...oh yes
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2015, 02:57:43 AM »

Yea... I don't think I would buy a 2015 1/2 if I could get a 2016 two months later.

2 months later! ,yeah right ,so many of us received our 2015 Cvo's in July didn't we? :D
 More like most of us are just taking delivery of them now :huepfenlol2:
Ride free brothers!

Evel knievel

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2015, 04:54:10 AM »

Hi!
My Dealer say it comes an Black CVO Street Glide with Ghost Flames this year too.
Iam from Germany. ;D

StreetDog

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE RED STREET GLIDE
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHXSE SPICED RUM
    • CVO3: 2007 FLHRSE3 RAZOR RED
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2015, 04:35:49 PM »

2 months later! ,yeah right ,so many of us received our 2015 Cvo's in July didn't we? :D
 More like most of us are just taking delivery of them now :huepfenlol2:
   Your living on the wrong side of the pond wildhog.   ::)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 04:39:07 PM by KingDog »

StreetDog

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE RED STREET GLIDE
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHXSE SPICED RUM
    • CVO3: 2007 FLHRSE3 RAZOR RED
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2015, 04:54:16 PM »

Ha Ha you can all say what you want, I am no way giving up my Hard Candy - May order. I herd that there is no Street Glide CVO for 2016  :) Makes my bike worth more. I have already had an offer by a dealer to purchase my order even before it arrives. Never assume that 2016 has something better, Ha we have all been down that road and waited in anticipation then to be let down.
Best to purchase what you want now, don't muck around with here say as you will miss out  :o
     I agree skycat, get the one you like. If you really like the 2015 why wait. I will wait for the 2016's for a couple of reasons, mainly paint schemes and maybe bigger motor. That's just me. Oh...yea, there is going to be a CVO SG for 2016.

skycat

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com

• CVO1: Silver/Black 2015 Street Glide.
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2015, 05:10:30 PM »

I agree skycat, get the one you like. If you really like the 2015 why wait. I will wait for the 2016's for a couple of reasons, mainly paint schemes and maybe bigger motor. That's just me. Oh...yea, there is going to be a CVO SG for 2016.

Yep just kidding about no Street Glide for 2016. :) looks like one more year then there will be a break.
2015 CVO Street Glide, not as good as it should be, Working on that it just needs time, like a good wine.
2010 Buell 1125R, my favorite blaster.
2003 Harley FXDL 100th Anniversary, a little gem.
1975 Suzuki RE5 Rotary 1200km as new.
2012 Suzuki GSX1250FA the perfect Hack. Awesome Bike

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2015, 07:35:01 PM »

If I had the guy that offered me $40k for mine....I'd sell it.  I think it's crazy for someone to want to buy one before it is purchased...but I guess they are either sought after....or just the latest and greatest until August.

Wild Hog 4

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2015, 08:11:32 PM »

Your living on the wrong side of the pond wildhog.   ::)

Maybe,... but it seems i'd be the right side of "the pond", if i wanted this orange mid year CVO colour that you guys {bar a few}are pretty sure that your not getting:D :D :D.

However be honest Kingdong no one in the US got any 2015 Cvo's in july last year!, especially as they wern't released till late August!, :huepfenlol2:
yes you Guys were lucky to have received them around september time, us guys in uk have to wait a bit longer until harley get there F**king act together!
but i shouldn't hold your breath on the 120r engine  being introduced in 2016, if history has taught us anything then i would say that harley will introduce this engine in 2017/2018 with possibly a full liquid cooled system and upgrade the standard non cvo's bikes to the 110 engine. ,they have given us the Rushmore bits and hope that will keep us all quiet for a bit, i don't think they will play there "Trump" card until they really have to, yes Victory have there 112cu  engine... big whoop! have you seen the resale value on those ugly things?. :P

Ride free brothers!

SmokeEm

• Junior CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2014 FXSBSE - Sold
    • CVO2: 2017 FXSE (CVO Pro-Street Breakout)
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2015, 10:51:37 PM »

I was at my local dealer today and he was checking on something else for me and ran across an email from the MOCO that said there is a new color coming for the 2015 FLHXSE and he in fact has one due to be delivered within this period.
Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
2017 CVO Pro-Street Breakout (FXSE) - White Gold Pearl/Starfire Black
(SOLD) 2014 CVO Breakout - Hard Candy Sedona Sand and Blaze Orange with Abyss Black Graphics
Bassani Pro-Street Turn Outs
S.E. Pro Super Tuner

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2015, 12:17:41 AM »

You may ask them to verify that as my dealer originally had the same thing then it was gone.  Hence they refunded my deposit.   :nixweiss:  :nixweiss:
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

BigLew55

• Elite CVO Member
    • IA

« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2015, 02:15:52 PM »

Two of the local dealers just publicly announced a 2015.5 FLHXSE in Carbon Crystal with Phantom Flames. 

I haven't seen anything from the MoCo directly, yet.
Big Lew
IBA #595

Evel knievel

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2015, 03:11:28 PM »

I Order today a FLHXSE in the new color by my Dealer. What the new Color is? I dont know? :bananarock:

East Coast

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond/Crimson - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE Hard Candy / Smokey Quartz - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2024 FLTRXSTSE Golden White Pearl
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2015, 05:33:20 PM »

Two of the local dealers just publicly announced a 2015.5 FLHXSE in Carbon Crystal with Phantom Flames. 

I haven't seen anything from the MoCo directly, yet.

How was that done? E-mail, verbally to you?

Wild Hog 4,
Waiting is part of the CVO process...... well, at least for this CVO SG selling season. Plenty of folks waiting and waiting. I've been waiting for five months and it looks like another one or two may pass before I see mine. I have noticed a few dealers have the black CVO SG sitting on their showroom floor, for those looking for a black CVO SG..... they are out there.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 05:37:05 PM by East Coast »

Wayne G

• Senior CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2011 Kyrpto CVO SESG2 2/17/11
    • CVO2: 2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
    • CVO3: 2016 Softail Slim S
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2015, 05:52:56 PM »

SmokeEm,

Was it Brandon HD?  I just briefly mentioned it to Fletch the SM and he didn't respond. 

I was at my local dealer today and he was checking on something else for me and ran across an email from the MOCO that said there is a new color coming for the 2015 FLHXSE and he in fact has one due to be delivered within this period.

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2015, 08:25:13 PM »

How was that done? E-mail, verbally to you?

Wild Hog 4,
Waiting is part of the CVO process...... well, at least for this CVO SG selling season. Plenty of folks waiting and waiting. I've been waiting for five months and it looks like another one or two may pass before I see mine. I have noticed a few dealers have the black CVO SG sitting on their showroom floor, for those looking for a black CVO SG..... they are out there.

Nothing yet Erich?

Wild Hog 4

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2015, 08:51:40 PM »

Wild Hog 4,
Waiting is part of the CVO process...... well, at least for this CVO SG selling season. Plenty of folks waiting and waiting.
[/quote]

Yeah i'm well aware buddy, i've done my share of waiting i can say, i waited 6 months for my CVO limited to arrive!!, i was just stating that models launches are not in May and no one gets them in July thats all, we all are waiting as you say whichever side of the pond you are!!
But interestingly a couple of dealers are saying that this years launch {for the 2016's} is possibly going to be in october! don't know if thats true thats just what they have said,
maybe its to give Harley an extra month to finish production,and gives the dealers extra time to shift old stock and customers a month less to wait {he wishes!}, they seem to push launch dates back later and later every year as i could've sworn that the  2010 model year was launched in around July time....
Hope you get your ride soon   :2vrolijk_21:
Ride free brothers!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23

Page created in 0.648 seconds with 20 queries.