Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Author Topic: New CVO Street glide colour to be launched!...oh yes  (Read 82154 times)

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
Re: New CVO Street glide colour to be launched!...oh yes
« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2015, 08:11:51 AM »

They aren't going to change anything except for paint.  Look at how long it took for "twin cooling"!

Evel knievel

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2015, 02:31:00 PM »

New picture arrives me.

SmokeEm

• Junior CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2014 FXSBSE - Sold
    • CVO2: 2017 FXSE (CVO Pro-Street Breakout)
« Reply #137 on: March 05, 2015, 04:31:37 PM »

SmokeEm,

Was it Brandon HD?  I just briefly mentioned it to Fletch the SM and he didn't respond.

No... Tampa Harley Davidson on Dale Mabry, ask for Ray Bragg the sales manager. I know Brandon is part of the Florida Harley Group (Tampa, Brandon, New Port Richey, Tallahassee and Panama City Beach) but I don't do business with Brandon H-D.
Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
2017 CVO Pro-Street Breakout (FXSE) - White Gold Pearl/Starfire Black
(SOLD) 2014 CVO Breakout - Hard Candy Sedona Sand and Blaze Orange with Abyss Black Graphics
Bassani Pro-Street Turn Outs
S.E. Pro Super Tuner

SmokeEm

• Junior CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #138 on: March 05, 2015, 04:54:49 PM »

I feel ignorant for asking, but here goes: What models and years are Gunslinger paint? My 2014 CVO Road King looks great.
Gunslinger paints the majority of the CVO's for The Motor Company. I've NEVER had a bad paint job on a CVO. I truly believe that most CVO owners shouldn't buy CVO's, they should buy a standard bike and have the dealership or another entity customize their bike. They're always complaining about everything yet they still keep going back and buying another CVO. My friend has the blue CVO Breakout and all he does is bitch, bitch, bitch about every little thing and I just laugh at him. I told him the same thing, sell it or trade it in, buy a stock Breakout and get it done your way. I for one have always felt privileged to own every one of my CVO's and have never gotten anything but compliments on every aspect of my CVO's. If anyone ever walked up to me and picked my bike apart I'd just figure that it was some asshole who was either just that or jealous. I'll climb down off my soap box now. Not trying to stir up a bunch of hate mail but...
Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
(SOLD) 2014 CVO Breakout - Hard Candy Sedona Sand and Blaze Orange with Abyss Black Graphics
S.E. Pro Super Tuner

skullplant

• CVO1: 2019 FLTRXSE Road Glide CVO-Red Pepper
« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2015, 07:18:39 PM »

Gunslinger paints the majority of the CVO's for The Motor Company. I've NEVER had a bad paint job on a CVO. I truly believe that most CVO owners shouldn't buy CVO's, they should buy a standard bike and have the dealership or another entity customize their bike. They're always complaining about everything yet they still keep going back and buying another CVO. My friend has the blue CVO Breakout and all he does is bitch, bitch, bitch about every little thing and I just laugh at him. I told him the same thing, sell it or trade it in, buy a stock Breakout and get it done your way. I for one have always felt privileged to own every one of my CVO's and have never gotten anything but compliments on every aspect of my CVO's. If anyone ever walked up to me and picked my bike apart I'd just figure that it was some asshole who was either just that or jealous. I'll climb down off my soap box now. Not trying to stir up a bunch of hate mail but...

Well said!!

Puma

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NJ

• CVO1: 2014 FLHRSE Dragula 2, SESTP, C&C Fastback
« Reply #140 on: March 05, 2015, 09:17:26 PM »

You'll get no hate mail from me. I've noticed that this forum seems to be mostly dissatisfied owners, but it also is a good place for info. For example, I had never heard of Dragos Bike Works, or Fullsac before getting on here. I'm on my first CVO and I love it. I've gone over every bike I've ever owned with a fine toothed comb. I check them out in the sun, in the shade, and with bright flash lights, and I haven't found anything to complain about on my bike. I did find some things on my 2010 Heritage, and a Honda VTX I had about twelve years back. Anyway, I'm glad I'm not alone in loving my CVO and Harleys in general.
2014 CVO Road King: Titianium/Black, Dragula 2 (2-1), SESTP, C&C Fastback

cyco1450

• Elite CVO Member
  • Cheaper to keep her...
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 CVO RG Black Earth/Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2011 CVO SG - sold
« Reply #141 on: March 05, 2015, 10:45:35 PM »

agree. love my cvo. granted, I have made many changes, but that was my choice...to personalize and make it mine.  but honestly, the cvo is a good deal.  you can't build it for what you can buy it for...
2018 CVO RG Black Earth
2007 CVO Springer Amarillo Gold 1 of 398
2003 100th Ann FLSTCI
2001 CVO Switchblade
1999 Dyna WG Zippers 107
1997 Heritage Springer Ol’ Boy
1997 Fat Boy Street Stalker 1 of 1
1993 Heritage Softail Cow Glide #1109
1990 Fat Boy Grey Ghost 1st year
1977 FLH Restomod
1977 XLCR
1971 FX Night Train!

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
« Reply #142 on: March 05, 2015, 11:36:29 PM »

I like it!
Alan

dean77

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2015, 07:09:40 AM »

I agree with the most recent comments... there are always going to be some that unfortunately get a bike that was built late Friday or painted late Friday or maybe someone had a bad day. My Hard Candy paint job is absolutely spectacular! If this freakin snow would melt I can stop looking at it and ride!

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #144 on: March 06, 2015, 07:24:57 AM »

Other then the inconsistency on the inside/underside on my saddle bag lids, this paint is on par with the standard HD bikes.   I've even seen the same issue on new standard bikes that I've checkd on dealer floors.  This forum is probably less then 1% of CVO owners....so I'm sure CVOs are just the same as any other manufacturer.

Puma

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NJ

• CVO1: 2014 FLHRSE Dragula 2, SESTP, C&C Fastback
« Reply #145 on: March 06, 2015, 09:12:16 AM »

agree. love my cvo. granted, I have made many changes, but that was my choice...to personalize and make it mine.  but honestly, the cvo is a good deal.  you can't build it for what you can buy it for...
That's true. I know a bunch of guys with Street Glide Specials. They have more $$$ into them, including purchase price, than I have in my CVORK (I didn't pay list). What they have is a little more than 100 hp compared to my 97.5, and somewhere around 105 lbs/ft compared to my 118. Aside from that, their bikes blend in with all the other Street Glides in the lot. Don't get me wrong, they're beautiful bikes and had I not gotten the CVORK I'd probably be one of the guys trying to find his Street Glide, hoping he's not sitting on some other dude's bike.
2014 CVO Road King: Titianium/Black, Dragula 2 (2-1), SESTP, C&C Fastback

SmokeEm

• Junior CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #146 on: March 06, 2015, 10:20:45 AM »

WOW... Thank you Skullplant, Puma, cyco1450, SDCVO, dean 77 and Nicky Pass! I really thought folks would light me up for loving and defending the CVO's. Skullplant, I got to see that SESG in yellow and black last weekend in person and that is a stunning ride. Puma, I'm glad to hear you enjoy your SERK. Great color combo too! cyco1450, thank you and how can you not like an orange and black HD. SDCVO, love those SERGC's! dean 77, I was very tempted to trade my bike for the SESG in Hard Candy this year but since that color and the yellow and black were so difficult to get, I didn't have the chance., and Nicky Pass, thank you as well. It's nice to hear folks say that they love their CVO's for a change. I agree that this forum probably represents 1% of the CVO owners and it is a good source of information when it comes to modifying your bike and I guess you just have to take all the complaining with a grain of salt. Thanks again for not reading me the riot act. Y'all ride safe!
S.E. Pro Super Tuner

JustDennis

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE Spiced Rum
    • CVO2: 2005 VRSCSE Light/Dark Cherry
    • CVO3: 2008 Ford F150 Harley Edition - Supercharged
« Reply #147 on: March 06, 2015, 03:28:12 PM »

WOW... Thank you Skullplant, Puma, cyco1450, SDCVO, dean 77 and Nicky Pass! I really thought folks would light me up for loving and defending the CVO's. Skullplant, I got to see that SESG in yellow and black last weekend in person and that is a stunning ride. Puma, I'm glad to hear you enjoy your SERK. Great color combo too! cyco1450, thank you and how can you not like an orange and black HD. SDCVO, love those SERGC's! dean 77, I was very tempted to trade my bike for the SESG in Hard Candy this year but since that color and the yellow and black were so difficult to get, I didn't have the chance., and Nicky Pass, thank you as well. It's nice to hear folks say that they love their CVO's for a change. I agree that this forum probably represents 1% of the CVO owners and it is a good source of information when it comes to modifying your bike and I guess you just have to take all the complaining with a grain of salt. Thanks again for not reading me the riot act. Y'all ride safe!
I agree and really love my CVO. Are there things I would change? Sure and I have but overall it's the best motorcycle I've ever owned.
We read all the issues and assume everyone has the issue when many do not. Not saying the bikes are perfect but I can't think of much that is. Ride them and enjoy. Reading this forum does provide good information and much food for thought. It can also be quite expensive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ride Safe,
JustDennis

East Coast

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond/Crimson - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE Hard Candy / Smokey Quartz - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2024 FLTRXSTSE Golden White Pearl
« Reply #148 on: March 06, 2015, 09:03:24 PM »

New picture arrives me.

Any more pictures?

mark

« Reply #149 on: March 06, 2015, 09:28:57 PM »

I agree with the most recent comments... there are always going to be some that unfortunately get a bike that was built late Friday or painted late Friday or maybe someone had a bad day. My Hard Candy paint job is absolutely spectacular! If this freakin snow would melt I can stop looking at it and ride!

I beg to differ.  Sending out bikes with such flawed paint that dealers won't sell them to customers isn't a case of a "late Friday" assembly.  Apparently the paint is so flawed the MoCo had to scramble to introduce a replacement paint scheme for the SESG.  Rolling out 110 engines with lifter and compensator problems...for several years?  Engines with flaking powder coating?  Chome that blisters, peels, and detaches?  Rushmore infotainment systems that don't work as designed?  Rolling out a water cooling system that loses coolant?  110's that use a qt of oil every 1,000 miles?  These are not "late Friday" assembly issues.  I love my CVO, but if being rational, I shouldn't be able to justify why.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Page created in 0.525 seconds with 21 queries.