CVO Technical > General CVO discussion

Bag Locks - 2018 CVO Limited

(1/4) > >>

sethjamto:
My left side saddlebag lock will not lock with the key fob when the lid is closed (right side and Tour Pak lock normally).  I can open the lid and press the lock button on the fob and it locks fine, just not when closed.  What do I have to adjust on to fix this?

HOGMIKE:

--- Quote from: sethjamto on April 30, 2019, 06:15:58 PM ---My left side saddlebag lock will not lock with the key fob when the lid is closed (right side and Tour Pak lock normally).  I can open the lid and press the lock button on the fob and it locks fine, just not when closed.  What do I have to adjust on to fix this?

--- End quote ---

I had the same issues on my left bag, dealer replaced actuator under warranty.
A month late my other bag doing the same, replaced under warranty.
This was on a 2017. Got tired of all the issues and traded for a 2019. So far, no warranty issues (other than the “normal” oil transfer from transmission to primary). Also fixed under warranty.
Hopefully all will be fixed under the 2 year warranty.
 :nixweiss:

sethjamto:
I thought I heard that an adjustment can be made to it so it works.  If the bag is open and I lock it, the lid lever to open the bag will not move, meaning its in the locked position.  But with the lid closed and I lock it, it will not lock. 

load97:
If you do find there is an adjustment, please let us know.

OBB:
Check to make sure nothing is preventing the lid from closing properly. Might be part of the seal getting in The way.

Sent from my boring Droid phone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version