Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Anyone heard of the Elvis limited edition Harley  (Read 4478 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Anyone heard of the Elvis limited edition Harley
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2007, 07:40:08 PM »

Why ? Do you really think Fat Bastard is gonna do that much. I'll bet he takes a stock Softail Deluxe and adds fringed leather bags, a solo seat with a chrome seat rail, paint won't be much beyond stock, and a few bolt-on H-D accessories. Guarantee they won't do anything to the motor. Maybe fishtail mufflers or the old style panhead pipes. He'll put a number plate on it somewhere that says x of 30 and give you a certificate attesting to the fact. Is the MoCo behind this? When you run the VIN will it say it's a CVO  ?  NO to both.

Give me $60k and a starting point of any stock H-D and I'll bet you'd end up with a way better motorcycle. I mean I'd have $40k to customize the damn thing. $5k for paint, $6k for chrome,$4k for wheels and tires, $6k for the motor, $8k for custom leather seat and bags, $6k for labor and and $5k in my pocket and I know it'd look better than anything Fat Bastard comes up with.

No argument from me on any of that, BB.

Some morons will walk in Bumpus, look at the Elvis paint and some stuffed hound dog on the bats, their sweeties will say, oh my! and they will shell out the dough and go brag to their friends about their 'custom.'  Completely ridiculous and figure they will be at LEAST $10k over priced.

Maybe some day one of them will post here.  As a newbie.   heh heh
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2007, 08:22:53 PM »

No argument from me on any of that, BB.

Some morons will walk in Bumpus, look at the Elvis paint and some stuffed hound dog on the bats, their sweeties will say, oh my! and they will shell out the dough and go brag to their friends about their 'custom.'  Completely ridiculous and figure they will be at LEAST $10k over priced.

Maybe some day one of them will post here.  As a newbie.   heh heh

Well if they do, we have to be nice to them for 50 posts like we were to you  8)

B B

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2007, 09:26:49 AM »

Well if they do, we have to be nice to them for 50 posts like we were to you  8)

B B
[/quote

Nostalgic already for the good old days.

;)

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 4.435 seconds with 22 queries.