Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9 [All]

Author Topic: Arrival Time  (Read 13864 times)

O4SEGlide

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Arrival Time
« on: November 10, 2003, 03:11:11 PM »

I have a Blue/Black SE Glide on order and was wondering if you guys might know when all the BIKES this color would be finished and shipped to dealers? Someone mentioned they would be delivered by January 1st. I sure hope so I can hardly wait. We have alot of Holidays coming and the plant will be closed 14 or so days between now and the 2nd of January. Sure wish you could check build dates like you can with the car manufactures. Thanks for any information and ride safe.

Thanks
New Member 1st Post
« Last Edit: November 10, 2003, 04:16:40 PM by O4SEGlide »

starvin

Re: Arrival Time
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2003, 08:42:34 PM »

sounds like all the blue/black will be delivered first.  our dealership is getting 3 blue/black and 1 orange so far only 1 (mine) [smiley=7.gif]has been delivered.Harley ships out their regular bikes in four fazes with faze 1 being shipped now I'm not sure if the CVO bikes are different. when we went through the tour in tomahawk all we saw were blue/black so I'm sure thier going to build all of those first then  switch colors congrats on the new bike  .............................. THE WAITING IS THE HARDEST PART

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

• CVO1: 04 FLHTCSE(Sold)
    • CVO2: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2003, 09:20:38 PM »

Just road mine today at the dealership. (arrived today). Bike rides nice but still too slow. Left it for cams , pipes and a stage one air.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2003, 09:21:46 PM by cabo »
2015 CVO™ ROAD GLIDE® ULTRA
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

Johnny

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2003, 11:32:40 PM »

Cabo - Glad to hear that you thought the bike did not have enough power, I thought It was just me!!

Can you give us some details on the pipes, cams etc. that you are changing out (part numbers if possible).  I will look forward to getting a ride report when you get the bike back. Are you having it dyno'ed before and after?

Thanks John

O4SEGlide

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2003, 10:18:45 AM »

Talked with a few dealers yesterday about the possible delivery dates on the second batch of Blue/Black SE's and the start of the Orange/Black. They stated that the Blue/Black would probably not ship until 1/04 and the Orange/Black in 3/04 or 04/04. Sure hope they start shipping a little sooner. The weather here in NC has been perfect for riding. Upcoming weekend could be around the 70's and suuny. Ride Safe

Thanks

f0rky

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2003, 07:59:13 PM »

Cabo-Johnny ...
Pls update us what modifications/adds did you do to increase power of CSE .. include product number

[smiley=nervous.gif]
Thanks in Advance
CVO - FLHTCSE 2004

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2003, 09:42:31 AM »

will do when I get the bike back (part numbers) and I get my bill.
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2003, 10:29:10 AM »

« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 02:01:35 PM by ak »
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

jay

• Junior CVO Member
  • flhtcse b&b
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2003, 09:22:12 PM »

AK:

Tell me more about the silver engines needing extra care.  Like what?
'46 FL Knuckle with sidecar
'52 Hummer 125
'65 FLH Pan
'77 XLCR
'81 FLH Hetiage Special
'87 Hetiage Custom

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2003, 02:03:56 PM »

correction in order i confused standard electra glides silver(unpainted engine with cov se powder coat  misque on my part

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2003, 10:58:11 PM »

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2003, 10:40:10 AM »

have deposit at warren,s hd, salinas---------at msrp----live in cupertino ,san jose,santa cruz,redwoodcity are more local there units are msrp+++  regards to all ak

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2003, 09:47:48 PM »

I was in Cupertino and San Jose yesterday (work) and stopped by San Jose HD.  They're always a huge tack on the price.  Glad to hear that you're getting it MSRP!
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2003, 09:56:26 AM »

electra glide in blue has landed,plan to pick-up 3rd,or4th depending on wether, don,t mine riding in rain
(usualy warmer) but don,t want to clean bike  first thing home just want to spend time looking at it,i,d bring in in the house if i could get away with it.savor the moment ya-know  regards ak

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2003, 10:22:04 AM »

got mine friday..aready got 200+ miles on it.  Love the clutch. Cont wat for 500 mile on it to open her up and see what she can do...

note.. under 70 mph on the first 50 was almost impossible...under 80 for the remaining 450 is just as hard. This machine on the freeway is up to 90 before you know it!
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
  • HD gets too much of my money
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2003, 03:42:17 PM »

Yaahoo
I got the call last night. Someone dragging their feet and I was next on the list. (at MSRP) It has been here a couple of weeks and I can pick up anytime. I go signs some papers tomorrow, see it they can add some goodies its a done deal.

Thinking about Vance and Hines slip-ons, Air cleaner kit, and performance chip for starters. Don't know if they will do it before the first 500 miles but I'll ask.

Any suggestions on the performance chip???? Dealer says HD makes one that is adjustable or something.

Comments Please  

Just in time for the MMA Sacramento Toy Run on the 14th

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=6.gif]

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2003, 05:11:30 PM »

I ended up using a power commander.  Don't know if it was the best move.  I got the stage one air upgrade and put on the rinehart true duals.  HD did not have a fuel injection map for that combo.  THe other option was to get a race chip upgrade wich was $200 more than the power commander.  In the first 200 mile the power cammoander seems to be performing well.
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2003, 11:11:48 PM »

Congratulations Kingsalmon!  Where did you get it, Salinas?

You can go with either the Power Commander or the Harley Davidson Race Tuner.....rather than the chip.  I had the PC on my Ultra Classic and up untill HD just came out with the Race Tuner, it was the only way to go for fuel injection.  There are preferences for both.  Stop by a couple shops and talk to the mechanics and get there opnions.....talk to your friends.  I'd say that either the PC or the RT is a better way to go than the chip!

Exhaust wise.......just an FYI.....a 2 into 1 exhaust will out perform any dual exhaust.  There are several out there, Thunderheader, Vance & Hines, White Bros.  My opnion.....I'm going with the V&H 2 into 1.

Good luck.

West Coast GTG   

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2003, 07:28:09 AM »

04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2003, 07:32:59 AM »

Exhaust wise.......just an FYI.....a 2 into 1 exhaust will out perform any dual exhaust.
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2003, 07:57:15 AM »

fyi- for thw past 2 years i,ve been  buying my parts,assesories from chicago hd, call toll free #1-888-338-6868 ask for parts dept. 20% off and no sales taxs for me it a 28.25% savings (less shiping )  you can also buy on line but i like getting persons name ,date,time, and i follow up on order .if parts in stock 3 days to my frount door. if they order from company7-10 days  you need to order from part # know what your buying so you don,t have to hassel returns--------i,ve saved $1,555.00 to date off retail  don,t know how long they will continue this offer     picking up my new addition 12/4/03     regards,ak

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2003, 11:41:29 AM »

Thank for all the info. Fremont HD is where the bike is. The Race Tuner is what they recommend, I will most likely go with that.
I am worried that I will get too loud of pipes and won't be able to hear the stereo. My partner has the 2 into 1 V&H on an Ultra and he doesn't have any problem hearing the stereo.

I will go down in a couple of hours to finalize the deal. Order the stuff. I think I get 10% off parts and a couple hours free labor for buying from them. I'll go that way until I buy the next bunch of stuff, then I'll try Chicago.

I think they are soaking me on the setup fee. $900. I'll bitc& at them a little but don't know if it will work.

I am excited and freaked out all at the same time.

[smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=bigok.gif]

re-tread

• Junior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2003, 03:35:46 PM »

Good luck, you'll love the bike. The  chip your talking about HD is the Racing Module it's great in that anything you add, heads, airbox, pipes, etc.  can be tuned to your bike. Its adjustable. And works very well put mine in with pipes and air box at 900 miles and a world of difference. The bike can breathe much better.
SE air box
Reinharts
Race Tuner

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2003, 05:35:14 PM »

Just got back from the dealer, I ordered the Race tuner, V & H slip on pipes, and the air cleaner kit.
They through in a free dyno when I get 1000 miles.

Set up fee was $459. Not $900. Still costing me $35000 out the door.

Should have it in a week. I could have taken it today, but figured I'd leave it until its done. I may go take it for a ride on Sunday if the weather is good.

thanks guys

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2003, 11:08:11 PM »

picked mine up  today took 30 minutes everything was ready to go went the longer way home on coast(hy 1) sun was out ,rode along ocean stop at moss landing for fish&chips poped in cd what a great ride -kepted  the revs up 28-32k  couldn,t keep my eyes off the tac. up to speed in a heart beat can,t wait for 501 miles  ------ak--

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2003, 09:27:17 AM »

ak just reading your post.....man, I was right there with you!  Cept I would of had to stop in Capitola, too.

I know what you mean about watching that tach.  If I need any warranty work later on they sure can't say it was because I didn't break it in correctly.

I picked my Ultra Classic up in Sacramento and rode it all the way back to San Jose (where I was working in 2000) and never took any freeways or highways and never over 50 mph.  Man, it was a long as ride that normally takes two hours.  I had a smile on my face the whole way, thow.  Stopped at Livermore HD on the way and found a whole wad of money in my pocket that I thought was after all the bills were paid.....so it got spent (almost a grand).  When I got to Mountain View I realized that I had just spent the rent money for the little cottage that I was renting there (my home is in Sac).  Life's rough when you have a new bike.

West Coast GTG   

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2003, 04:58:15 PM »

I know what you mean about watching that tach.
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2003, 06:09:29 PM »

I Just picked up the bike yesterday. I had V&H oval slipons, se air cleaner, and race tuner installed before I picked it up.

I am very happy with it so far. Too much wind to the ears for me (5'10"). I saw an 8" chrome and and 8" black chrome windshield on JPCycles.com I might get one of those.
I'll take the 9" off my Ultra and see how that feels and looks before I spend the money.

Can't wait to get it broke in so I can romp on it a little. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

jfscheck

• Senior CVO Member
  • also known as Da' Bear...
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2003, 09:09:07 PM »

Damn, can't wait!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 09:10:03 PM by jfscheck »
John "JFScheck" Scheck
H-D Screamin' Eagle CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic in Autumn Haze & Vivid Black
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2003, 09:08:22 PM »

I got a "shipping date" today.  My bike is supposed to ship on Friday, Feb. 27th.  If everything goes as planned, I should be riding it out of there on Sat. Mar. 6th!

And the dealership is FULL of motorcycles but no Screamin Eagles.  I've been doing business there for about 20 years or so and I've never saw that many motorcycles in therer, before.  It'll be nice to have a motorcycle that is still unique.

The salesman told me that he'd heard a rumor that next year it will go back to the Road Glide platform for the CVO bagger.  Yea baby.....make ours just that much more valuable.

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2003, 10:30:19 PM »

Lucky sucker all they tell me is they do'nt know when orange & Black product will begin let alone when they will ship. :( 1yr production CVO bike would indeed be rare,  hard to believe HD would break from the 2yr cycle.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2003, 04:52:53 PM »

I'd think that they have to be shipping Orange & Black no later than March.  Remember, in Nov. they'll be selling the 05 models......that only allows eight months.

On the other hand, every single SEEG out there is spoken for so it probably really doesn't matter when they release them.

I saw the 04 Harley F-250 4x4, lifted with big, fat tires at the dealership yesterday.  If I could afford the 04 SEEG and another 53,000 for that truck (same color) I would have been trading in my 02 Harley F-150.  Man, what a site that would be in your driveway, both Orange and Black, both Harley Davidson limited edition.

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2003, 08:44:31 AM »

That would indeed be an impressive site all in orange & black. As for a ship date who knows when it will be, just glad to have something to ride till it gets here.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2003, 09:03:07 AM »

just glad to have something to ride till it gets here.

O.K. O.K. ya don't have to rub it in :-[

Let's see........uhhhh.......just glad if I have to drive, that it has Harley Davidson on it, too........and Supercharged to boot!! [smiley=6.gif]
« Last Edit: December 22, 2003, 09:05:38 AM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2003, 08:37:34 AM »

OK who going to supercharge the Electra glide first.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2003, 08:47:09 AM »

someone makes one for a FI 88" motor that looks pretty cool..i'll look for the link.... [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2003, 12:29:05 PM »

Supercharger for a 88" delphi equiped HD..."more in development"

https://www.wbtinc.com/index.cfm
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2003, 02:32:38 PM »

Hmmmm Supercharged truck and Supercharged bike hmmmmm [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

West Coast GTG   

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2003, 02:37:01 PM »

Not sure how it would work on our bikes... it also cost $5000 bucks.. They claim over a 100 hp on a 88".. what would that do to our bikes? 130-140hp???
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2003, 09:30:09 PM »

Not sure how it would work on our bikes... it also cost $5000 bucks.. They claim over a 100 hp on a 88".. what would that do to our bikes? 130-140hp???

Don't tempt me!

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2003, 08:19:57 AM »

Have a friend who has one on a 95in motor,  looks kinda ugly but man is it fast.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2003, 08:40:59 AM »

the pictures on their web site look kinnda slick IMHO.  
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2003, 12:15:44 PM »

the pictures on their web site look kinnda slick IMHO.

West Coast GTG   

fxrmonsterle

• My FLHTCSE

• CVO1: FLHTCSE04
    • CVO2: FXSTSSE07
    • CVO3: FLHXSE2 Cryptonite
    • FXRMONSTERLE
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2003, 10:32:15 AM »

[smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
I will be one of the lucky one's, who will get an orange bike from the 20, they will be delivered to Europe. But we don't know, when we will get it. The informations are not too good.
I will V+H oval slip ons install. Has somebody any knowledge about them?

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2003, 10:26:42 PM »

[smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
I will be one of the lucky one's, who will get an orange bike from the 20, they will be delivered to Europe. But we don't know, when we will get it. The informations are not too good.
I will V+H oval slip ons install. Has somebody any knowledge about them?

I just posted on your other post.....I'll see what I can find out for you on delivery to Europe.

By the way, you're going to have to change your user name, shortly.......since you'll be riding a SEEG. lol

Do you plan on making it over here for Sturgis?  I always meet people from Europe.

West Coast GTG   

fxrmonsterle

• My FLHTCSE

• CVO1: FLHTCSE04
    • CVO2: FXSTSSE07
    • CVO3: FLHXSE2 Cryptonite
    • FXRMONSTERLE
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2003, 03:45:44 AM »

I just posted on your other post.....I'll see what I can find out for you on delivery to Europe.

By the way, you're going to have to change your user name, shortly.......since you'll be riding a SEEG. lol

Do you plan on making it over here for Sturgis?

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2004, 02:15:59 PM »

I put the V+H oval slip ons on my SEEG and I really like them. My Ultra has the SE slip ons and they are a little too tinny for me. I like the deep throat sound. I have it now. Don't know how much is from the 103 compared to the 88.
Hope this helps.

8)

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2004, 08:58:49 AM »

Anybody got an update on Orange & Black Production or ship dates. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2004, 09:30:17 AM »

Anybody got an update on Orange & Black Production or ship dates. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Magoo I posted it in another thread.  The word from the MoCo is in March on the orange and black.  Do you get the first orange & black at your dealership?  

The first is supposed to ship in March then it's "approx" one every other month, to the dealerships.

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2004, 10:10:38 AM »

Yes the first Orange & Black one is mine, [smiley=beerchug.gif]just getting impatient waiting. [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2004, 10:07:01 PM »

Found out yesterday that my ship date has been moved back to Mar. 5th (1 week longer).  They said it will take about ten days to get here so it looks like it will be the end of March when I finally get to ride.  That's cuttin into the good ridein season. [smiley=confused5.gif]

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2004, 10:19:18 PM »

JCZ did they give a reason for the dalay. [smiley=confused5.gif]Just curiuos if that backs up Orange& Black.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2004, 10:53:19 PM »

They told me about a month ago that all the CVO Screamin Eagles were late.  They said in the begining that it was about a month and that each month it's got less and less.  Iwas hoping that this is the month that they would be on schedule.  Maybe by Mar. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2004, 10:21:26 PM »

Thanks for the info,  it is more than I get from the dealer. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]        

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2004, 10:01:46 AM »

dudley-perkins in san fran. told me hd was producing more of the colbalt than originaly planed,if so that would explain back up on other flavor-------ak

Black_Dog

• Full CVO Member
  • CVO Forum Member #157
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2004, 03:27:55 PM »

I have been told by a reliable H-D source that the Orange and Black bike will start to ship on March 10, 2004.  That is way late for Daytona but there's always Myrtle Beach in May.
2004 FLHTCSE

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2004, 03:59:13 PM »

Black Dog welcome to the board!  By your location, I'd think you might have more than one "reliable source".  I know you just made Mr. Magoo happy with the post above.

Again, welcome!

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2004, 10:52:55 PM »

Really March 10,  that would be very cool [smiley=beerchug.gif]

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2004, 03:20:16 AM »

Knew you'd be happy!

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2004, 08:28:26 AM »

Well dealer burst my bubble,   [smiley=confused5.gif] said he had a number for my bike but no ship date.  But he also said it would be in April. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2004, 10:29:12 AM »

Well dealer burst my bubble,

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2004, 08:42:16 AM »

No salesman has told me what he knows,  sales manager is a d**k head since we pulled a joke on him about the Orange & Black paint delay.  Will talk to the owner next time I make it to the shop.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

jfscheck

• Senior CVO Member
  • also known as Da' Bear...
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2004, 02:46:04 PM »

Just found out that mine is supposed to be one of the first bikes in April!  That is for my Orange and Black.  As long as the dealer does not call me up on April 1st  [smiley=drink.gif]
John "JFScheck" Scheck
H-D Screamin' Eagle CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic in Autumn Haze & Vivid Black
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2004, 04:24:47 PM »

i,ve got good relationship with dealer where i purchased my bike,BUTT  still didn,t have warm fussy feeling till bike was in my garage, signing final papers with salesperson(not owner,my in) i was told 5 times that they could have sold this bike 10x over for more $ at that point i was in ,thinking hurry up i need break-in miles asap -------all longs waiting for 04  i,ve been there --makes arivial that much better------ps only need one more post to reach 50  --ak

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2004, 08:24:44 AM »

Not really worried know the bike is mine, but after the little prank we plated on the sales manager is not going to be talking to me for a while(he's an asshole any way). [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2004, 09:11:01 AM »

Not really worried know the bike is mine, but after the little prank we plated on the sales manager is not going to be talking to me for a while(he's an asshole any way). [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Magoo......your supposed to pick your targets wisely. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2004, 08:39:36 AM »

I did thats why we went after him not the sales man.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2004, 09:10:26 AM »

Magoo....come on buddy.  That's like messing with the waitress instead of the cook......either one will spit in your food!  ;D

By the way......found out yesterday......they moved my ship date back up from Mar. 5th to Mar. 1st (Monday).  It was originally Feb 27th (Friday) so they're closing that late date on the CVOs.

He also told me that they have a list of twenty people waiting for a Screamin Eagle Electra Glide.....just in case any of the reserved three that are left, drop out.  Nice to know that our bike is such a wanted piece of machinery.  I think I'll be taking extra security measures with this one.

West Coast GTG   

Black_Dog

• Full CVO Member
  • CVO Forum Member #157
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2004, 05:27:36 PM »

I stopped by my dealer at noon today and found that my orange and black SEEG is now on my dealers printout with an order number.  He said he should have a build date within a week or two at the most.

Black Dog
2004 FLHTCSE

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2004, 08:30:57 AM »

Mine said that 2 weeks ago,  still no ship date.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2004, 09:41:40 AM »

Magoo if you can get you  "order number", I'll see what I can do for you.  Not promising, but I'll try.

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2004, 08:35:59 AM »

OK will get it from dealer and let you know,  may take a couple of days to get out to dealer.  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2004, 09:04:42 AM »

OK will get it from dealer and let you know,

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2004, 08:42:35 AM »

No dealer is very nice, sales manager is an asshole. So will  probably have to get it from the owner.  But hard to get to the dealer am working 6days a week 16hrs a day, get Sunday off but there closed.  :'(

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2004, 09:22:50 AM »

West Coast GTG   

Benerag

• SEEGs Rule
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2004, 11:15:35 AM »

JCZ,

The bike is ready.  See it for the 1st time this afternoon, and will drive it away 1st thing Saturday AM.  With the mods it's just under $32K out the door.  Will give you a call just before I head out to Arden Way.

Benerag
04 FLHTCSE Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide
01 Ford Lightning

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2004, 11:28:58 AM »

Did you not get the extended warranty?  With the extended warranty for seven years, mine is $33 and some change.

Give me a call.

West Coast GTG   

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2004, 12:12:42 PM »

Mine was 34 OTD with V&H slip ons, air cleaner, hd race tuner, 7 yr extended, and dyno that is being done now that I have over 1000 miles.

Sounds like we are all on the same page.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2004, 12:37:56 PM »

So far it looks like everybody out here is getting them at MSRP (or real close) and then what ever goodies that each of us are getting.......which will make some others very invious, in other parts of the country where they are not MSRP.

West Coast GTG   

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2004, 12:48:56 PM »

Except, Vacavill HD in California. those jerks had one on the floor for 33 + fees. which is about 4 over MSRP and then Walnut Creek HD was $1500 over MSRP.

I just spoke to the dealer and I think they are going to burn me on the before mapping on the dyno job.  They wrote it on the work order, I verbally told them, 2 times and I don't think I will get it. Another example of poor service. I'll post what ever I get.

Baranca

« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2004, 02:39:58 PM »

If you got your bike even close to MSRP, you did good! Here in the Atlanta area all dealers have mark ups. Also, I was in Dallas,TX last month and one dealer had a SEEG on the floor  for $34,900 plus t+t+t. Once again depends on what part of the country you live.

SERK103

• Full CVO Member
  • ride it like you stole it !!
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2004, 06:20:31 PM »

That's for sure!!!   up here in Boston a Seeg or a Serk are gonna cost $3000 over msrp
stock for now

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2004, 06:58:39 PM »

JCZ,

The bike is ready.

West Coast GTG   

starvin

« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2004, 07:13:47 PM »

up here it's MSRP plus 20% off all accessories might be worth the trip for someone paying more.

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2004, 09:50:38 PM »

OF THE FIVE DEALERS I HAVE DEALT WITH IN THE PAST, THREE WERE MSRP, ONE WAS $3500 AND THE LAST $5000 OVER.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2004, 10:18:23 PM »

OF THE FIVE DEALERS I HAVE DEALT WITH IN THE PAST, THREE WERE MSRP, ONE WAS $3500 AND THE LAST $5000 OVER.

That makes me feel like I got a hell of a deal!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 10:20:23 PM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2004, 07:57:23 PM »

Here is the link to my 04 SEEG.  It was delivered today and it's already on the bench being set up.  I'll be picking it up day after tomorrow.

Couple changes....... I will put the first 1000 miles on it with stock exhaust and air cleaner, then take it in on Mar. 18 for the change over and dyno tune.  They will be setting up my tour pak and hidden antenna and a couple other little goodies, right now.

Also, check out the new Screamin Eagle Deuce (that's what I was told), the yellow bike.............  http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=12&uid=912505&gid=3854759&

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2004, 08:33:19 AM »

Must be nice to finally have it, COOL.  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

Road_Hog

« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2004, 10:19:47 AM »

JCZ, that's great news! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif].  Wonder what your first question or comment will be for everyone after you get on your own SEEG.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2004, 10:29:41 AM »

JCZ, that's great news! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif].

West Coast GTG   

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2004, 10:35:12 AM »

does this mean i might be able to see it tuesday night?
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Road_Hog

« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2004, 10:58:08 AM »

Tuesday?  He'd probably drive straight thru and get there by Monday!  

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2004, 11:04:24 AM »

Tuesday?

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2004, 03:12:45 PM »

does this mean i might be able to see it tuesday night?

Yep! And it's going to be in the mid 70's on Monday.  Hey Naitram Monday night would work better for me.  If that works for you, let me know.

West Coast GTG   

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2004, 03:26:56 PM »

would you believe the trip that was booked yesterday has been cancled today........................... [smiley=nixweiss.gif] so i wont be in CA. next week  :'(  congrats on the bike coming in though

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2004, 03:44:10 PM »

That's to bad, JCZ told all of us he was gonna let you ride his new SEEG the whole time you were out there!

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2004, 04:43:16 PM »

I just spoke with the dealer, they have an estimated ship date of 3-15 on the orange and black SEEG. The other dealer I spoke with yesterday said both of his said May and no date. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the March 15th date! [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2004, 06:37:25 AM »

I just spoke with the dealer, they have an estimated ship date of 3-15 on the orange and black SEEG. The other dealer I spoke with yesterday said both of his said May and no date. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the March 15th date! [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

I'm supposed to get a ship date on the orange and black this coming week (they were in Daytona this week) from my source, for those of you waiting for the orange and black.

I pick my bike up later this morning (at 9:00 a.m.)  They had it done last night, at closing, but it was all dirty from setting it up, so they're gonna get it bright and shiney, first.

I can just tell you guys that I am very happy with my dealership!  My bike was dropped off the truck and ready by the next day.  That's increadable.  It was just shipped from the east coast last Thurs!

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2004, 08:35:21 AM »

JCZ up early this morning,  hard to sleep?  thinking about that first morning ride.  [smiley=1syellow1.gif] Sounds like good weather to break it in, ride safe.  Can't wait for the ride report.  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2004, 09:03:37 AM »

Nothing like that kid on Christmas morning feeling!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2004, 10:59:50 AM »

Nothing like that kid on Christmas morning feeling!

At 3:30 this morning my wife wakes up and says "what are you doing?"  I said "watching tv, I'm like a little kid a Christmas.....the presents under the tree but I can't touch it".  She says "oh.....how cute".  

Women just don't understand the prioritys in life. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

West Coast GTG   

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2004, 04:42:39 PM »

Can't wait for my own sleepless night to get here!

h2oski

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2004, 09:28:02 AM »

I just found out that my Orange FLHTCSE is scheduled to be built on April 20th with a ship date of April 23rd.  Time to start counting the days. [smiley=6.gif]

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2004, 09:20:27 PM »

Got an email from my contact and they said they were in full production on the Orange parts. Another contact said they were starting to build on March 10th. My dealer has said mine has a ship date of 3-15. I will keep you informed as to how good my date is. Worse than a bunch of kids in a candy store! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2004, 10:41:29 PM »

Called my dealer today and he said he had a ship date of April 5 for my Orange & Black SEEG, boy did he make my day.  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2004, 04:01:58 PM »

Go to ebay and type in FLHTCSE, There are 3 of the blue ones that you can buy now.

Jackhd

• Full CVO Member
  • many happy miles ahead
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2004, 04:36:31 PM »

Just got word from my dealer on orange and black SEEG. Apprx March 26 [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2004, 06:02:52 PM »

Hearing all these March dates helps me believe maybe my dealer does know what he is talking about!  [smiley=drink.gif]

Jackhd

• Full CVO Member
  • many happy miles ahead
« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2004, 08:06:20 PM »

Is it true does a tool kit really come with the SEEG? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

starvin

« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2004, 08:37:46 PM »

Is it true does a tool kit really come with the SEEG? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Yep, looks like the same tool kit that comes with the clasic and ultra.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2004, 01:54:07 AM »

Called my dealer today and he said he had a ship date of April 5 for my Orange & Black SEEG, boy did he make my day.

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2004, 08:34:13 AM »

Thanks for the help JCZ,  all they had was a ship date.  Will write down the build date and keep with the bike paper work.   [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  With all the hours that I'm working the time will pass fast.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2004, 09:26:17 AM »

Gettin close Magoo.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 09:29:41 AM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

Black_Dog

• Full CVO Member
  • CVO Forum Member #157
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2004, 12:08:36 PM »

I received a build date of 03/30/04 from my dealer with a delivery date of 04/05/04, that's cool as we received about 3" of snow today.  19 more days but who's counting.

Black Dog
2004 FLHTCSE

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2004, 01:22:23 PM »

I was given a ship date of 3-15, and we had between 10 and 15 inches in the area on Tuesday. Nice thing is, this late I know it won't stay around long. [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2004, 08:32:01 AM »

Black Dog must be nice to live so close to the factory,  my dealer said 10 days to get here from my ship date of 4-5 so am looking at middle of the month.  Yah JCZ getting a little more excited each day just.  Waiting for the phone call is hard.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

Black_Dog

• Full CVO Member
  • CVO Forum Member #157
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2004, 11:52:47 AM »

The H-D truck fleet hauls engines, transmissions and fiberglass to York from Wisconsin and rather than return empty they deliver FL's and Softails to dealers that are on the route home.  My dealer get bikes every Monday that were built and created the week before.

Black Dog
2004 FLHTCSE

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2004, 08:21:06 AM »

Boy are you guys living right or what.  So I take it you will be riding Orange & black when you come my way this summer on your trip.   [smiley=beerchug.gif]

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2004, 08:30:50 AM »

Just might do that. My Son moved to Colorado this past year. Planning on three trips that direction this summer, maybe I'll just over shoot on one of them and stop when I hit water! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2004, 01:53:51 AM »

Just got the call this morning. My Orange and Black FLHTCSE is at the dealer. Set up and ready to go, but I will  not be back in the state until Monday. Will probably pick up Tuesday night, I Know, I know  [smiley=worthless.gif] I will have the camera ready to roll for some shots by Wednesday if everything goes right! I was told a ship date of March 15th. So 10 days on the ship time. Everyone else waiting with ship dates in March should not have long to wait.  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2004, 09:21:24 AM »

congtats rugbyprop [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

Jackhd

• Full CVO Member
  • many happy miles ahead
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2004, 10:05:48 AM »

Allright!  My ship date was March 26.  Hopefully Ill be getting a call soon. [smiley=bigok.gif] [smiley=bigok.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2004, 10:38:19 AM »

Great deal sounds like the ship dates are pretty good mine is April 5.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2004, 10:37:11 PM »

Congrats, Rugbyprop!  I was out at my dealer today and got a look at the first orange/black one they got in.  Very, very sweet!  You can look at pictures of either color all day long, but until you see the things in person you really can't appreciate either one.  H-D's done such a great job with both of them that all of us are really fortunate to have whichever color we have of this awesome machine! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2004, 09:04:15 AM »

Just got the call this morning. My Orange and Black FLHTCSE is at the dealer. Set up and ready to go, but I will

West Coast GTG   

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2004, 09:51:03 AM »

Got that Christmas morning feeling! I peeked though. I got home from Colorado at 3:00 am on Sunday morning. My duaghter wanted a Prom Dress so I agreed to take her to Waterloo where the bike is at. I dropped the fam off at the mall, ironically my wife said as we went by the dealership, "is it killing you the bike is in there and you can't have it yet, I am surpirsed you don't go peek in the window".  I just passed it off with a simple shrug, little did she know that was my plan all along. So I pulled back around by the service department and peeked in the window a while. Went and washed the truck and went back to the mall. Going over tomorrow afternoon. Rain or shine I am riding it home. Right now forcast is 40's and possible rain. First pi [smiley=drink.gif]cs might be dirty ones!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2005, 03:45:48 AM »

You Old Timers will remember this thread.  All those waiting on a yellow should be on this thread, too.

West Coast GTG   

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you're happy and you know it, Punch the Clown!!
« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2005, 12:02:36 PM »

Saw this thread so i'll copy this here also.

Well, went to the dealer on Sat. and he looked up the date.  Before this, it always said Apr 05.  Now I have a date is April 29th ship date.  So it was right April, but it will get here first week of May.  [smiley=thumbsdown.gif] That's all I got for now.  I guess it could be worst.  Since I have a date everyone else should ask and hopefully you have a date also.  Good luck.
Let's Roll
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9 [All]

Page created in 0.358 seconds with 21 queries.