Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: SEEG Owners' Satisfaction Level  (Read 20963 times)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: SEEG Owners' Satisfaction Level
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2006, 12:40:18 PM »

Spyder

Greenville is down 85.
About 80 miles from Charlotte.

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
OK, thanks........not at my end of the State........guess I'm more knowledgeable of the Eastern sections of the Carolinas.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

justgary

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2006, 08:51:22 PM »

Maby we will run into eachother someday anyway.  Have a good one spyder

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2006, 12:32:11 AM »

Maby we will run into eachother someday anyway.
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2010, 11:40:30 AM »

Absolutely love this bike. It almost rides itself it is so well balanced. It is gorgeous, feels great, lots of giddyup and has things I did not even know I wanted.

Like how handy is the tourpak?  I never knew I wanted one.  And the radio?  I always just loved hearing the sound of the bike rumbling through the countryside, now I find I can still hear that, but some favorite tunes too.  I'm not sure how I will feel when it gets hot outside, but for now - Oh My, a fairing to sit behind, lowers too - how comfortable is this?  And I don't have to look down at my belly button to see the gauges - they are right there in eyesight. (used to ride a road king) I had the easy pull on the RK, but the hydraulic clutch is so easy to use.  I havn't really got the hang of cruise control yet, but I when I wanted to readjust my right mirror, the cruise made it possible.  

Hubby loved his 04 so much, he just had to get one for me for our 20th anniversary. Now I understand why he loved it so much.  I am kinda short 5'4" and the way the bike is lowered works well for me.  Now hubby is 6' and he doesn't look like he is chewing his elbows, so I am not sure how this works that it is such a great configuration for the short or the tall.  HD did a great job of putting these together.  The wheels are so nice to clean, especially after messing with laced.  The colored inner fairing is beautiful.  Yeah!

Ok!  I really like it.  Maybe a lot.  Maybe over the top a lot.  Yeah!  If you have one you know what I mean, if you are thinking about it, stop kicking tires and get one.  It is more than you can imagine.  Thanks for listening.

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]    [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]    [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]    [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Who else here misses seeing Candy Ryan so much?  :bigcry: 

Site mom most of the time with a switch in her hand on the rare occasion someone got too cranky.  A perfect combination.  And no one truly loves her bike more. 

MrsWe; come play more.  This website sucks less often when you're here more!  We (ok, at least some of us) miss you!

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2010, 07:29:53 PM »

Who else here misses seeing Candy Ryan so much?  :bigcry: 

Site mom most of the time with a switch in her hand on the rare occasion someone got too cranky.  A perfect combination.  And no one truly loves her bike more. 

MrsWe; come play more.  This website sucks less often when you're here more!  We (ok, at least some of us) miss you!

:-[ :-* :) :cherry:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2010, 09:10:03 PM »

RGS1966

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE
« Reply #156 on: March 02, 2010, 05:18:47 PM »

Im very pleased with my 2004 FLHTCSE.  I have not come across another screamin eagle so far that I would trade mine in for.  I have owned a dyna wide glide, heritage, and softail standard before purchasing the 2004 SE electra glide in late 2006.  This bike has not had any problems except the previous owner had the front wheel exchanged due to peeling.  I have not seen any other chrome peeling since but keep it in a climate control storage when not riding it.  I love the 103 motor and have been scared to even consider trading or selling the bike for the new 110 motor after hearing about all the problem folks been having with them. 
RGS
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.